KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Losing a pet

Losing a pet
Started by: vaya_the_elf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Losing a pet

I lost a pet today. It was an Uromastyx... which is kind of like a lizard.

He was so cool. Had a spikey tail, and loved ride around my shoulder.

Just got him friday, and today he died.

sad

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:58 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Lots of people lose pets, mom. Sorry.

GIVE HIM A DECENT BURIAL!!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:59 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You shoulda fed him...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

My friend has one, how did you care for it?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:07 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Well I got 20 gallon tank to put him in. Got sand for him.

Also a heating lamp, and another type of light.
Feed him fruits and vebbies. Got him a hiding place. he just was not eating for some reason.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:11 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

where did you get him?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:13 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

At my work. Which is a pet store. I think the warehouse did not take care of him right.

When we got him he was not eating much.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:14 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm sure it's hard, the dog I've since I was 7 years old is starting to show her age, and unfortunately she'll probably be leaving us within the next year or two....really makes me sad when I think about it, she's been here for as far back as I can remember....she can't even bark or run anymore.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I watched my dog have a heart attack or something. She stared right through me while panting with a rough sound. She then got up and we were going to take her to the vet the next day. But before that happened, I looked outside and saw her lying in the same position. I was standing with my sister and my little brother. My brother asked, "Is she dead?" I responded, "Judging by the flies going in and out of her mouth, I'd say yes." laughing Then he cried no expression

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
I watched my dog have a heart attack or something. She stared right through me while panting with a rough sound. She then got up and we were going to take her to the vet the next day. But before that happened, I looked outside and saw her lying in the same position. I was standing with my sister and my little brother. My brother asked, "Is she dead?" I responded, "Judging by the flies going in and out of her mouth, I'd say yes." laughing Then he cried no expression
laughing

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:17 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by BackFire
I'm sure it's hard, the dog I've since I was 7 years old is starting to show her age, and unfortunately she'll probably be leaving us within the next year or two....really makes me sad when I think about it, she's been here for as far back as I can remember....she can't even bark or run anymore.

Sorry to hear that sad

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:21 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember I was a little drunk one day and I was driving down the road and you know everything was blur and a little kid and his dog were walking down the road and I guess I kicked into Rage mode but I slammed on the gase and ran straight over the dog and all the hair stuck to my hood, luckly I missed the kid

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:24 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

mt pure white cat died last year. he was so anti-social and he only liked me. i miss him. sad

Made by "The Ones"

Last edited by TrAnCeDuO on Apr 13th, 2005 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:43 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Erm...nice, Slippy. no expression

I have too many animals, but I'd be mortified if my cats died. messed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I have 9 cats (10 if you're counting the stray that's been here for 2 years). I am always sad when I lose one...but once (about 2 & a half years ago) my cat Squeek died in the same week my rabbit Thumper died.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:45 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Me and Ken were driving once, and Ken saw there was a little dead cat in the road. Ken said, "Ah, poor kitty." I replied, "Yeah, someone should wake it up before it gets run over by a car." cool

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Horrible

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:54 AM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I replied, "Yeah, someone should wake it up before it gets run over by a car." cool

So did you wake it up?

Well?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:56 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I know, I'm not proud of it. erm I did lose the best cat in the world, Tang. He was orange and we inherited him when my Grandma died. I think we had him for about eight years. He suddenly got all skinny and wouldn't eat, we had to put him to sleep. sad

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:00 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Losing a pet is the worst if it died because you did something
wrong.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:01 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote