KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ACTION man

ACTION man
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Angry ACTION man

I used to have an Action Man action figure a while back that I just found on the ground one day. I played with him like a typical action figure for a little bit, but then decided to test his stamina and what he could endure. I kicked, threw, scraped, punched and hit Action Man a lot, but he still was alright (with the exception of being bald because I scraped the hair off). I needed to do something else in order to see how strong he really was. So when I went to church with one of my friends, we decided to do the usual until we got some ideas. After that, we started dropping cinderblocks and bricks on him, burying him, and dropping him from he distances. He was a lot more damaged, but still okay overall. I think he may have lost an arm. So, I decided to put him through the ultimate test: the Church's microwave. I carefully placed him in, and set the time for maybe 2 minutes. After about 20 seconds or so, electricity started to go wild around him and there were sparks so I quickly took him and decided to go ballistic on him... Now only his head remains upstairs in my room...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

how would you feel if you were action man? hm?

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:13 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

ummm, I wouldn't feel anything. I would be dead...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

lol....ight man i got u....lol

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Mmmm ready cooked action man!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:17 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

BUMP

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:00 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

laughing Well inleast you stil have the head!jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:02 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, It is possible that I still have an arm also, but I think I lost that...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:16 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What happen to the arm?jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:19 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Ummm, It got removed when I went crazy on him... and then i lost it...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:32 PM
Demarthl

i melted several of them in different ways, mutilation is cool

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:35 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

You had more than one Action Man... That is pretty cool...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:32 AM
Arsenal

Send me the head. I wanna do stuff to it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:43 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

No way! That would mean giving up the only evidence of the living legend himself. It has sentimental value...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:55 AM