KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Now this is a story...

Now this is a story...
Started by: BullitNutz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BullitNutz
Two Plus Two Is Jello

Now this is a story...

all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood! I got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I whisted for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie "Yo home, smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:53 AM
BullitNutz is currently offline Click here to Send BullitNutz a Private Message Find more posts by BullitNutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crappiest show ev-errrr!

(Like Will Smith though.)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:07 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullitNutz
Two Plus Two Is Jello

stick out tongue it had it's moments. Few and far between, but that's more than I can say for, say, Friends, IMO.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:09 AM
BullitNutz is currently offline Click here to Send BullitNutz a Private Message Find more posts by BullitNutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny that they have a black butler with a slight british
accent!

What? Mr.Belveder was busy?

(Like that show, though Wesley was annoying often.
Sad last episode as well, but I digress.)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:16 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

was there a point in making this thread?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:02 AM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

laughing i love that show will smith is propa funny

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:03 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

its dated.....!

its funny ...but annoying!!!

same with all his films...he can only play one role -
the funny guy ..
.very limited!acting skills
!!! even in 'Hitch' and 'i, robot'.....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:06 AM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

i thought both hitch and i, robot were good messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:07 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got nothing...yet!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:08 AM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
i thought both hitch and i, robot were good messed

they were good... shifty
but all his performances are the same...

the good guy trying to 'right wrongs' or help people.....

very predictable
dont get me wrong hes a good actor, he plays his characters well...its just..... its Will smith...not his character ..just Will.....

ill give an example when i think of one .....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:13 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's Get Jiggy Wid It!!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:15 AM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

wink i think that kid needs help! ^^ call a nurse

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:17 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

it is the crappest show ever

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:18 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
it is the crappest show ever

its almost 20 years old.....the 'joke's arent that funny any more..

its like "pull my finger" wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:22 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
"pull my finger"

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Just joking with you UK. wink

Seriously though, "pull my finger" is funny,
only because farting is funny. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:25 AM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

why am i not surprised !!! wink men !!

(lol)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:28 AM
cruel jedi

laughing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:29 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Now this is a story...

Originally posted by BullitNutz
all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood! I got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I whisted for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie "Yo home, smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

I do not care too much for that show.But cool song through.JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:30 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

jackie eek!

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:30 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

dont laugh !!
N.S! pull my finger is not funny!!!!!

please

(seriously guys today/night !!! must be something on the 'y' chromosome)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:32 AM