KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mayday, Every Day, My Day

Mayday, Every Day, My Day
Started by: moises

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Outcesticide

Mayday, Every Day, My Day

Yesterday i got into my first physical fight with my "so-called-friend"....It all started when he was trying to get with one of my friends girlfriend, it didn't work out for him because she loves my friend.....he talks behind peoples back, he's trying to break the group apart.....he thinks hes the main one because he has a car, but it's not realy his...it's his moms.....he has no sence of humor.....he has baggy clothes.....So i kicked his ass cause I just don't like him, not just me but everyone else in the group.....well, theres one or two guys that have his back but they didn't do anything when i kicked his ass.....

What would you do if one of your so-called-friends did that to you...???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:56 PM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

why does havin baggy clothes make you bad.....i wear baggy clothes

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:00 PM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

But where was the girl's boyfriend?

Shouyldn't he have been the one to beat the guy up for
hitting on her?

Still, I guess it ws loyal of you.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:00 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Burger
But where was the girl's boyfriend?

Shouyldn't he have been the one to beat the guy up for
hitting on her?

Still, I guess it ws loyal of you.
He didnt have to worry about him hitting on her cause she loves him too much....but i think if he were to fight him he would kicked his ass.....plus, i have more reasons to beat him up......

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:21 PM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aren't you worried he and his buddies will one day catch
you after school for some payback?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:32 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FAMOUS

I dont have anything to worry about, cause my girlfriend loves me.....I would kick his ass if he ever disrespected her, and you know i could kick his ass moises......i'm glad you kicked his ass moises.....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:35 PM
FAMOUS is currently offline Click here to Send FAMOUS a Private Message Find more posts by FAMOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

**** it..... bring the rape.....him and his buddies will probably kick my ass.....Well I doubt it, he knows I have more friends than him wink

....for example you guys lol ( FAMOUS,kaistar, OMEGA_05,.....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:36 PM
FAMOUS

Don't worry moises I have your back.......**** all of his friends....I'm your real friend....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:38 PM
FAMOUS is currently offline Click here to Send FAMOUS a Private Message Find more posts by FAMOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Bring it On! (not the movie by the way)

Thats interesting to hear moises. On the side note, about me having your back, I'm going to stay neutral because I do not want to end up picking sides and be stuck in a more severe conflict in the near future (if any). I don't have any issues with that one particular person and to me he is a decent friend. I hope you can understand =]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:18 PM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moises
Yesterday i got into my first physical fight with my "so-called-friend"....It all started when he was trying to get with one of my friends girlfriend, it didn't work out for him because she loves my friend.....he talks behind peoples back, he's trying to break the group apart.....he thinks hes the main one because he has a car, but it's not realy his...it's his moms.....he has no sence of humor.....he has baggy clothes.....So i kicked his ass cause I just don't like him, not just me but everyone else in the group.....well, theres one or two guys that have his back but they didn't do anything when i kicked his ass.....

What would you do if one of your so-called-friends did that to you...???

Personally I wouldnt pyshical fight them unless they attacked me first. This dude seems like a jerk so I would told him straight out how it is and whats need to be changed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:59 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OMEGA_05
Omega Member

dont worry moises Omega_05 is here to protect you

we have been friends for 4 years and ill be Dammed if I am not the firts one to kick your ass......and you have every body in ROP class to back you up wink

You should only proof yourself worthy to god, no one else...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:34 PM
OMEGA_05 is currently offline Click here to Send OMEGA_05 a Private Message Find more posts by OMEGA_05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote