KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever had......

Have you nearly been mugged,killed,raped?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 2 66.67%
no 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Have you ever had......
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Have you ever had......

Some thing scary happen to you. Holly crap, some thing scary happened to me yesterday.I was baby sitting my cousin, and she wanted to go to the stadium, so i said sure. when we get there she wants to play hide and go seek, so again i said sure. it was my turn to hide, so i ran all the way ti the back of the plaza, and hid. but there where these two guys there shooting a bb gun( i know it is spelt wrong, get over it) So i think i should go back. the two guys start to chaase me. one gets my wrist and says" hey sexy, where do you think your going?" So i sorta paniced and said " away from you " and i kicked him,, well you know where. then the other kid chases me, and holds me against a tree and tries to kiss me. Again i paniced, and just wanted him off me, so i pushed him to my right, and he fell off one of those big cliff like things by the water, and landed in the mudd. I find my cousin, and run home.

it was very scary.Any thing like that happen to any one? please i feel like i'm the only one right now.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:06 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I've nearly been killed plenty of times. Ex: Close calls in a vehicle, an atv wreck I had a year ago, 2 break ins in our house, crazy ass people in this world....and so on

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:08 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

hopefully nothing like that happend to me...
i'm really sorry for you. hope you'll forget about it soon

and btw...question "have you ever been killed?" sounds kinda weird to me confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:08 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

yah, it's very scary. i'm glad that some one else has had it happen, i felt so alone.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:09 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I was set on fire once.

My sister was cooking some food, and a glass container exploded on the stove when I was walking by, about 1000 shards of glass narrowly missed me.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

clovie, I ment to say nearly been killed.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:11 PM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Short'n'Sweet
clovie, I ment to say nearly been killed.
now it makes more sense embarrasment

i'm sorry i'm blind embarrasment

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:14 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sassy

wow thats really scary and i can't say i've had any near death situations before but i hope you're gonna be okay wink

I dont wanna be there what you\'re coming down.

I dont wanna be there when you hit the ground.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:22 PM
Sassy is currently offline Click here to Send Sassy a Private Message Find more posts by Sassy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote