KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mis-quote the person above you game

Mis-quote the person above you game
Started by: ~Sir Mist~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Mis-quote the person above you game

quote the person above you....THEN CHANGE IT FOR YOUR OWN EVIL PURPOSES eek!

evil face

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:34 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
I sell drugs to pre-schoolers, with no discounted fee

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:58 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madde

Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

Originally posted by ChickinMeat

rofl big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:01 AM
madde is currently offline Click here to Send madde a Private Message Find more posts by madde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

Originally posted by madde
I pick my nose at every oppurtunity because i dont shave my legs and i smell coz i havent taken a shower in 3 months

big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:07 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

I am seriously considering a sex change

cool

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:10 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
i am a little girl who sells heroin to 8-9 year olds maybe 10 if im lucky

laughing

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:13 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

Originally posted by nitro-swicked
I actually dont mind having a bit of anal now and then...it pleasures me in ways i could never imagine....

ok, i dont think we should get into this sorta stuff anymore, coz it might lead to bashing or something big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:16 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

ok, i dont think we should get into this sorta stuff anymore, coz it might lead to bashing or something big grin

I think we should get into this sort of stuff because it might lead to praising someone!jm laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:17 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mis-quote the person above you game

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I think we should get into this sort of stuff because it might lead to having babies with you Mist

well, if thats how you feelbig grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:19 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

laughing I think I may have to think about that one Mist having babies with you is not a possible thing!jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:20 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madde

laughing The mother is a boys best friend

smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:22 AM
madde is currently offline Click here to Send madde a Private Message Find more posts by madde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

laughing I think I may have to think too long about that one Mist having babies with you is something i have thought about for quite a while now and i think im ready!jm

laughing

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:23 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

laughing

As much as I hate to say it I am still friends with you and I think we have to wait a while to see what happens!jm smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:24 AM
Hazardous

As much as I hate to say it I am still friends with you and I think we have to wait a while to see whether the doctor says im having a boy or a girlsmile

just get in on the fun jackiestick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:27 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

laughing OK!

The doctor told me it was going to be a girl and look just like you!jm

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:28 AM
Hazardous

laughing OK!

The doctor told me it was going to be a cross breed between a leprechaun and a hobbit.....its gonna be one short ass baby

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:32 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I just heard that it is going to be a hobbit so lets call him Frodo!jm

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:32 AM
Hazardous

I just heard that it is going to be a legless zombie addicted to sugar!jm

mm...jackie? your supposed to quote the person and THEN change it...not just post anything stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

mm...jackie? your supposed to quote the person and THEN change it...not just post anything stick out tongue

Sorry!jm sad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:48 AM
Hazardous

Sorry, I just got caught up in how much im in love with you and I couldnt resist making out with you last week under that old oak tree in my backyard. My parents are away this weekend if you wanna come over winkjm

oh ok, i forgive you. sure ill come over, what time?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:52 AM