KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is my little brother a psycho?

Is my little brother a psycho?
Started by: whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is my little brother a psycho?

My little brother weighs about 240 pounds and he has a large nose. He lives next to a local park an alley runs between his wall and the park. Kids kick footballs (soccer to you yanks), (but footballs to the rest of the world), into his garden he never gives them back. He has put spikes up to stop them climbing in. He keeps an Air-horn in his car and in incidents of "Road Rage" usually instigated by him, hides it behind his back and lets it fly in peoples faces. Last Halloween some of the local kids called on at his door trick or treating, he was prepared his girlfriend said, "he had been preparing all week". He had buckets of water and a hose ready. One of their fathers came round and swore at him. He punched him out. My brother is well known in the locale, I am surprised anyone went round his house, let alone the father, he must not frequent local pubs.
Anyway he has the alley beside his house he never bothers to go down and last week he went into it and found daubed down his side wall, "Oy bignnose stop nicking ou f:::::::g balls". He was devastated.

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 27th, 2005 at 10:23 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:18 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

more views than posts...

thats always a sign no expression

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:54 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Re: Is my little brother a psycho?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
My little brother weighs about 240 pounds and he has a large nose. He lives next to a local park an alley runs between his wall and the park. Kids kick footballs (soccer to you yanks), (but footballs to the rest of the world), into his garden he never gives them back. He has put spikes up to stop them climbing in. He keeps an Air-horn in his car and in incidents of "Road Rage" usually instigated by him, hides it behind his back and lets it fly in peoples faces. Last Halloween some of the local kids called on at his door trick or treating, he was prepared his girlfriend said, "he had been preparing all week". He had buckets of water and a hose ready. One of their fathers came round and swore at him. He punched him out. My brother is well known in the locale, I am surprised anyone went round his house, let alone the father, he must not frequent local pubs.
Anyway he has the alley beside his house he never bothers to go down and last week he went into it and found daubed down his side wall, "Oy bignnose stop nicking ou f:::::::g balls". He was devastated.

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him

Wow that's an oxymoron, little brother and 240 . He seems to be a bit overreactive and odd but the graf is going a little far. confused

How bad have you got it? NASCAR 2006

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:05 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Is my little brother a psycho?

So his Sane? Yipeee Happy Dance

Originally posted by sexylexy32
Wow that's an oxymoron, little brother and 240 . He seems to be a bit overreactive and odd but the graf is going a little far. confused

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:18 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

im not sane or insane

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:20 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho yes
2) Would you disown him yes
3) Did he deserve the graf. on his wall yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:22 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Three questions

1) Is he a psycho yes

embarrasment no sad

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:35 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

embarrasment no sad

I was only jokin.. but he does need some kinda kick up the ass!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:39 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I was only jokin.. but he does need some kinda kick up the ass!

People try his in his 30's and hasn't had one yet sad and he lives in a pretty rough area

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:41 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

People try his in his 30's and hasn't had one yet sad and he lives in a pretty rough area

IN HIS 30's!!!!! then I repeat my first post!!...

1) Is he a psycho yes

I know he is your brother an all and I apologize if my next comment upsets or offends you but.. he sounds like a right weirdo who need to get a life! If his only jollies is upsetting kids... wacko

Again sorry..just voicing my opinions.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:49 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Re: Is my little brother a psycho?

Three questions

1) Is he a psycho
2) Would you disown him
He's a psycho..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:53 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

What a freak!

My brother would kick his ass.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:57 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote