KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I am going to be Lonley this summer

I am going to be Lonley this summer
Started by: Vyxen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Sleep I am going to be Lonley this summer

Brandon is going away to Indiana on friday and I will be celebrating my graduation with out him sad

His mom is a drinker like crazy and her liver is giving out and he and his brother along with his brothers 6 kids are moving 3 miles away (beaver Dam) and that sucks although he is coming back to sun prairie H.S. to be seior and I will be sooo lonely this summer sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:12 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

can you believe the new batman movie is coming out next week, i'm so frickin pumped!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:23 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

yeah that was totally random eek!

batman has no effect on me anymore

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:24 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

but brandon does!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:26 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

That's sad sad

I'm going to have a looonnngggg hard summer. Gotta study for my GED so I can get into college. Gotta go to Drivers Ed. and i gotta lose weight

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:26 PM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

If you want to talk lonely, ...Me..Im the loneliest person ever wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

riiiight

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

u diss M4D one m0re time!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Thanks guys for your love and support

i guess I'll hang with Tim

he hooled us up after all and Tim is now the greatset big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:33 PM
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
u diss M4D one m0re time!

you talking to me?

I would never diss M4D

I wuv her

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Vyxen
Brandon is going away to Indiana on friday and I will be celebrating my graduation with out him sad

His mom is a drinker like crazy and her liver is giving out and he and his brother along with his brothers 6 kids are moving 3 miles away (beaver Dam) and that sucks although he is coming back to sun prairie H.S. to be seior and I will be sooo lonely this summer sad

3 miles? That's nothing......

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

just making sure!

BDTnRDE
Army Of One

well I know but my car is not in the best shape and going to Beaver DAm every weekend in my POS would scare me and it goes strait up to 151 all the way Happy Dance that the only good thing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:39 PM
Bardock42

BATMAN

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

NO BATMAN

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:47 PM
wuTa

for all they lonely girls, there's always the Rate my Rack thread that is full of ripped bodies, even though only like 4 dudes posted, you can always go there when you're lonely or horney

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:50 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Originally posted by Lana
3 miles? That's nothing......

pfft, yea, 3 miles?...who you kidding...Lana practically has to get in a spaceship to visit her boyfriend stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:51 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

HAHA, I now feel better yeah

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:54 PM
DeepPink

Well ALL my friends are on work exp. Apart from chris and claire, whove gone and ditched me to go to germany roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont mind. smile

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:03 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

Re: I am going to be Lonley this summer

Originally posted by Vyxen

dont you have friends?

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:05 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote