KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Traveling- Know Any Good Dance Clubs?

Traveling- Know Any Good Dance Clubs?
Started by: LESLEEMICHELLE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

Worried Traveling- Know Any Good Dance Clubs?

I'M GOING TO BE DOING SOME TRAVELING SOON....ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD PLACES TO GO...THINGS TO DO..SEE, ETC. eSPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ANY GOOD DANCE CLUBS...
FOR SURE WILL BE IN THE BRECKENRIDGE, CO AREA & THE WILLIAMSBURG, VA AREAS.

Last edited by LESLEEMICHELLE on Jun 9th, 2005 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:47 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE is currently offline Click here to Send LESLEEMICHELLE a Private Message Find more posts by LESLEEMICHELLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

OKAY..SO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE "GOOD PLACES TO GO"...NOT DO...OOPS! embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:50 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE is currently offline Click here to Send LESLEEMICHELLE a Private Message Find more posts by LESLEEMICHELLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I love Colorado...I lived there for a year...in Lakewood...But that was
awhile ago..

There are good clubs in Colorado Springs and Denver...Never been to Breckenridge except to go skiing and eat chicken in a hotel...lol

Most mountain places don't care if you dance even along...all layed back.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:51 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

wheres breckeinridge....i only know places here in Cali.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:53 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

THANKS...I'VE RSEARCHED A FEW CLUBS IN THE DENVER AREA...SOME LOOK GREAT!, BUT I'LL BE WITHOUT TRANSIT...SO WAS HOPING THERE WAS SOMETHING GOOD WITHIN HOOFING DISTANCE...
I'VE FOUND
UNDERWORLD
& SHERPA & YETI'S BOTH WITHIN @ .5MILE FROM THE HOTEL...
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:54 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

BRECKENRIDGE IS ABOUT AN HOUR FROM DENVER...COLORADO

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:55 PM
krillinite

ohhhh okay. and ur gonna be staying in that area?

hey leslee... some people start trippin out about keeping the caps lock on. when i first was here people thought I was yellin. erm just lettin you know... i dont want you to start off on the wrong foot smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:57 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

thanks for the heads up on the caps...sorry
we use caps lock here at work in all of our programs...i forget to change back...guess i'm just used to all my friends knowing that i'm not yelling at them embarrasment
thanks..i'll try to be more aware..

yeah i'll be staying several days in breckenrige at the end of july...actually going for work, but you know how that goes...get the work in ...then, PLAY PLAY PLAY (yes i met to cap) ; )

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:00 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

The thing about Co. is the mountain experience, the old mines and when I lived there the bars were only the night experience...There was a really good rib place on Colfax near down town...Can't remember the name...Good smoked ribs and chicken....

Fishings good too..Caught Salmon and trout....Gee, I think I'm hungry, haven't eaten today and here I am talking about food..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:01 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LESLEEMICHELLE
thanks for the heads up on the caps...sorry
we use caps lock here at work in all of our programs...i forget to change back...guess i'm just used to all my friends knowing that i'm not yelling at them embarrasment
thanks..i'll try to be more aware..

yeah i'll be staying several days in breckenrige at the end of july...actually going for work, but you know how that goes...get the work in ...then, PLAY PLAY PLAY (yes i met to cap) ; )

lol wink stick out tongue
i know what u mean.. i have to switch over on caps lock here at work too...it gets annoying

ive only visited boulder once and i dont remember much...but i hear the scenery is pretty nice. i'm sure theres gotta be some nice clubs and bars around the area youll be staying...did you try looking online. like at the city web page...they usually have some tourist information there

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:03 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Boulder is a college town, there are many place to go.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:05 PM
krillinite

is it really...well there you go Leslee...go pick up on some college guys Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:10 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I loved Colorado....I always wanted to back there and live...Oh..the lights at night from the mountains...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:13 PM
krillinite

did you used to live there debbie?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:13 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

hmm..college guys....i will be alone...hmmm...
no, really...i may love to dance, but i'm 30...so, probably no college guys for me..hehe

boulder? how far's that from breckenridge? remember...i'm hoofing it...need close

i looked on line...but could only find those 2 places i mentioned earlier

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:15 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yes, for one year.....It's the greatest place ever....Everybody is so outdoorsy....Just loved it........Great night live too...It's know as a transitory town which mean that most people who live there is from somewhere else.....I worked at Sprint....ya know telephone longdistance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:16 PM
krillinite

Originally posted by LESLEEMICHELLE
hmm..college guys....i will be alone...hmmm...
no, really...i may love to dance, but i'm 30...so, probably no college guys for me..hehe

boulder? how far's that from breckenridge? remember...i'm hoofing it...need close

i looked on line...but could only find those 2 places i mentioned earlier

lol ohh come on..im in college too. trust me you could hook up with a college guy. at least flirt with him enough that he buys you dinner and some drinks laughing out loud wink stick out tongue

Originally posted by debbiejo
Yes, for one year.....It's the greatest place ever....Everybody is so outdoorsy....Just loved it........Great night live too...It's know as a transitory town which mean that most people who live there is from somewhere else.....I worked at Sprint....ya know telephone longdistance.

oh sweet...where did you come from when u moved out to Denver.
lol sounds like you went out alot.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:20 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by a1hsauce

oh sweet...where did you come from when u moved out to Denver.
lol sounds like you went out alot.

From Michigan where I am now...It's beautiful here too, but not like there...The mountain are something unbelieveable...Yup, I did go out alot. Lived in a adults only complex where we all used to get together in the pool or hot tub....It was really nice.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:26 PM
krillinite

wow...sounds awesome...cant wait to move out this fall. try somethin new.

are you livin with a bf or somethin now in Michigan?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:29 PM
LESLEEMICHELLE
PERFECTLY FLAWED

yeah...dinner...drinks....that's all good...
shh! don't tell my hubby (who won't be there--but he will be with in VA) shifty beer Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:58 PM