KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Helpless Romantics' Club

The Helpless Romantics' Club
Started by: DreamingWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

The Helpless Romantics' Club

Hey! So I figure while I am posting on Vaya's Poetry, I really oughtta MAKE a Helpless Romantics' Club. So here it is. If you are a Helpless and Hopeless Romantic, toss out a line and let's talk about it!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:09 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i'm just hopeless

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:10 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

can i have ur number ive lost mine laughing

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:11 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

hahaha

DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

i'm helpless

badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

*sigh* hopeless, helpless, it all is the same in the end. I am here alone at 8 am cause I couldnt take being a rug to my ex... fegh....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:12 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm both. sad

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Im helpless AND romantic. And if you put two and two together Im a helpless romantic. So I can make three things out of myself in this thread.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:17 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
I'm both. sad

me too.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:51 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

help...less

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i'm neither helpless nor hopeless - i am what you would call a hopeful romantic....

but....if i were to hear 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' by sir elton, i'll break down and cry

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:12 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Several song make me cry, cause I'm actually a very sensitive person... I just can imagine the writers emotions and compare them with my own experiences.
Guess I'm a hopeless romantic aswell, with an unfitting taste in women. I just keep on falling for those that eventually don't fit me at all, but I move heaven and earth for their attention, making denial only more painful in the end...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:31 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

i'm hopeless*sigh*

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:34 PM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

but would you walk on burning coal, tread on broken glass, suffer indignities all to prove your love for a woman?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:35 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm definitely a hopeless romantic at heart.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by Fëanor
but would you walk on burning coal, tread on broken glass, suffer indignities all to prove your love for a woman?

I would die in order to rescue a good friend, I would go trough hell and back for a woman I love

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:48 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I would die in order to rescue a good friend, I would go trough hell and back for a woman I love
and is there a mountain high enough to climb...valley so low to traverse endlessly

would you fall to the ground and kiss where she walked on....put her on a pedestal for all the world to see and claim aloud to the heavens and to the earth that there is no god or goddess more fair and beautiful as she?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:54 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Lana
I'm definitely a hopeless romantic at heart.....
yes same here..

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:55 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I have defined every god in my desire to be with the one I love, selling my eternal soul for just a day with her being more than just a friend. It did not work out...
When we met she was in quite a bit of trouble with her family, her parents broke up, the only one who could support her was her father but he's a alcoholic bastard. Her only true friend turned out to be me, and she viewed me more like a brother then a potential lover and she wouldn't risk losing me by getting into a love relationship which could end faster and more unexpected than a good friendship. It was hard for me to give in to that, but eventually I did, still every girl I meet is a mere shadow of her...
I still think about her alot and wish things turned out differently.
I did not only put her on a pedestal, I painted a portrait of her myself, and she herself said it's the most precious thing she owns...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:19 PM
Fëanor

then you my friend sad to say: are in love with a thought and a shadow, a dream as thin and revealing as gossamer worn on a midwinter's night...you've thrown the die and cast the lot - you are not only hopeless but helpless as well

may a day come when your dreams become true and love abundant...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:37 PM