KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I though of a great prank

I though of a great prank
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§P0oONY

I though of a great prank

When a person is sleeping, get an elastic band and put is around one of their toes, enough to slow the blood supply but not enough to be noticed.

In about a week; if they don't notice (not likely) their toe will have dropped off...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:58 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You meanie.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
When a person is sleeping, get an elastic band and put is around one of their toes, enough to slow the blood supply but not enough to be noticed.

In about a week; if they don't notice (not likely) their toe will have dropped off...
Originally posted by dark1365
You meanie.

yes indeed

or you can urinate in their soda and see if they have an illergic reaction

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:00 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

That's slightly less worse.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:01 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Or even distill the urine before hand to make a stronger concentration of urea (poisonous), put it in a shot glass and convince them it is a strong spirit....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:05 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Oh my gosh.... I will pray for soul whom recieves this cruel and unusual punishment....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:16 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I don't, screw the unlucky bastard...

That's what he gets for drinking...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:21 AM
King of Blades
The King

I don't, screw the unlucky bastard...

That's what he gets for drinking...

To each his demons...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:23 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like this thread...

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ah yes, who wouldn't notice their toe turning all shades of purple and going numb? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
To each his demons...

We have our own demons..... cool raver

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:31 AM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ah yes, who wouldn't notice their toe turning all shades of purple and going numb? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah who wouldn't notice

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:32 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Someone who never removes their socks.... duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:33 AM
King of Blades
The King

Someone who never removes their socks.... duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

like shoobies...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:33 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Or someone with an already purple foot......I suggest doing this prank to Barney.

Anyway, the best prank is to put crack in somoenes sugar bowl, get them addicted, and then laugh (with pointing) while they rock back and forth whisperring "so cold......so cold"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Or someone with an already purple foot......I suggest doing this prank to Barney.

Anyway, the best prank is to put crack in somoenes sugar bowl, get them addicted, and then laugh (with pointing) while they rock back and forth whisperring "so cold......so cold"

Or inject them with heroin while they sleep and watch them suffer through cold turkey... wondering why they are going through it in the 1st place

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:51 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Or just kick them... while they are awake.

Always makes me laugh. laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:55 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Or actually, you could take a picture of the person that just cut in front of you in line. Then come to KMC and tell everybody about it, saying you got the victim 'pretty damn good.'

(Anybody know what thread I am alluding to? big grin )

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:59 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Or actually, you could take a picture of the person that just cut in front of you in line. Then come to KMC and tell everybody about it, saying you got the victim 'pretty damn good.'

sorry no...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:23 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

I do, in the GDF right?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:28 AM