KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The point of all the 'official' threads

The point of all the 'official' threads
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

The point of all the 'official' threads

????? What ????? Is it so maybe you can pretend that you'll get most posts than if you DIDNT make it an official thread?
Key me in on this...because there are 300 billion Official threads, just like there were fan clubs, and so on.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

well I understand official hello & goodbye threads.. so as not to overload this place with pointless threads that last for just a few posts...

but other than that...

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:55 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, I agree there. Maybe the Official Picture and Pet threads in the GDF, but...geez...some people are creatin two and three 'Official' threads, that I can see in the first page of active threads.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:00 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

*cough*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:14 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Shutup laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:14 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Is this the official thread to talk about official threads?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:16 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

No. I dont guess, unless you want it to be. Its the thread to ask and discuss what the POINT of all these billions of official threads are for!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:20 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I'm scared confused

I don't know what I want... where did I go?

are you my daddy?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:24 PM
Kelly_Bean

I dont knowwwww!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:25 PM
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

Re: The point of all the 'official' threads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
????? What ????? Is it so maybe you can pretend that you'll get most posts than if you DIDNT make it an official thread?

Yes, that's it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:29 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Wouldnt be surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:35 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

There are only a few real official threads.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:52 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Have you counted them?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:54 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

The Official 'I am Bored' thread [merged], The KMC Members Club For Everyone! [Merged] and the Goodbye Thread.
The other so called official threads are merely a trend.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:04 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yep.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:12 PM