KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SnakeEyes's Wise Advice Thread

SnakeEyes's Wise Advice Thread
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

SnakeEyes's Wise Advice Thread

Come here and tell me all of your problems and I will give you my wisdom and advice to help you out.

smokin'

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:21 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

This is a considerate thread. I applaud you, SnakeEyes, for finding such a constructive outlet!

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:22 AM
Darth L. Dipsit is currently offline Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

Why do 24 hour seven-elevens have locks on thier doors?

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:22 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

WHY DOESN'T CHEWBACCA WEAR PANTS?!!!

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:23 AM
Darth L. Dipsit is currently offline Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got shot at today, what shall I do?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Zenoside- Because they get robbed a lot and need to have extra safety precautions.

Dipsit- Because his fur covers any parts others would not like to see, and because if he wore pants he would get way too warm.

Slipknot- You should probably avoid anyone that you think might shoot at you again... and think about all actions that could get you shot at in the future.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:27 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I gotta take a piss right now, but I'm too lazy to get up, so what should i do?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I gotta take a piss right now, but I'm too lazy to get up, so what should i do?
Piss in a Ben & Jerry's carton smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:32 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

There's nothing nearby to piss in, I checked already. sick I'm about to burst.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

TH- You could either take Slipknot's advice, grab a nearby bottle or other container OR you could just wing it/ relax and go in your pants....... No, but seriously if I were you I would just get up and walk to the toilet...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:35 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I am gonna hit the hay soon, in about 5 minutes so save your questions till tomorrow and I'll be back to answer them. But I do have time for one more, so GO!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:53 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I ended up pissing in the toilet. Thanks guys! thumb up

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:56 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

No problem! Night everyone...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:59 AM
draku

I have nothing to do today, and I am bored sh*tless.
Omg, what shall I do sad?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:45 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

WHY DOES SHIT SMELLS?
I have a boil on my cock. Is that cause to be alarmed?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:38 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Should I spend the weekend with my boyfriend?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:40 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

slm- There are plenty of things you could do when you're bored. Such as: Go work out, watch a movie, play videogames, hang out with your friends, read or sleep. You pick...

LordFear- Shit smells because it is the waste that is not good for your body. Excrement smells bad because it IS bad...

Vaya- I think you should first see what his plans are, and if he is free, then by all means, go for it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:01 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Vaya- I think you should first see what his plans are, and if he is free, then by all means, go for it.

It was his idea.

Just wondering if it was a good idea?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:13 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Oh, well unless you would rather do something else or have previous arrangements... then I can't see why it wouldn't be a good idea.

Oh and LordFear, as for that boil.... seek medical attention.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:21 PM
carnival_junkie
God

Everyone hates me.
Please give me useless advice on how I can rid myself of my teenage angst.

[!]

ps. [!] = sarcasm.

now. sans sarcasm.
are you planning to be like. a shrink. or something of the sort?

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:22 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote