KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Digitals!

Digitals!
Started by: RaeRox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raelin
XoXo

Digitals!

ok, so i have a digital camera. and i am computer retarded. so how the f*ck do i get the stupid things from my camera to the computer?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:35 AM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

Gee, thanx for all the help you know, you have all been soo supportive in my time of need! lol (that was sarcasm)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:41 AM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

OMG i was wondering the exact same thing..i know you have to plug the USB cable into the computer but i dont know where confused

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:43 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

dude, i get it plugged in and nothing happens. its pissing me off. i could scream.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:44 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Do you have Windows XP?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:44 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

no. i have HpImages and i have KodakEasyshare, and i have My Pictures, but i dont have Windows XP

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:45 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

No i mean the type of computer...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:45 AM
Raelin
XoXo

no. i have a dell.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:46 AM
edida
Restricted

Account Restricted

see,no one else knows either!!! i think i know, but if im wrong, u r house will burn down.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:48 AM
edida is currently offline Click here to Send edida a Private Message Find more posts by edida Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

....when you turn on your computer, does it say Windows XP?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:48 AM
Raelin
XoXo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........not windows. OO OCOOL! YES I HAVE A WINDOWS XP. wow, see what i mean? computer retarded.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:49 AM
Raelin
XoXo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by edida
see,no one else knows either!!! i think i know, but if im wrong, u r house will burn down.

risk im willing to take...lol.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:50 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Ok well i dunno what to do then...something should pop up when you plug it in

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
Raelin
XoXo

o cool beans man...lol. your not a man....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:52 AM
Raelin
XoXo

IM GONNA CRY!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:04 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

ME TOO!!..i dont know where to plug it in mad

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:11 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Okay, first of all, you need to know what kind of connection your camera supports. If it is a USB, than connect the one side into the camera, the other side into the computer's tower. Even if it is not a USB, connect the component into wherever the end going into the computer will fit. If it fits, congratulations, you have found the right port. Next thing, once you have it connected: You need to havesome sort of program to be able to download your pictures onto. I'm assuming you don't have a like program for your pictures? Well, if you don't, here is my suggestion: Go to Best Buy. Bring your camera. Ask for help. They'll be able to help more than any of us, since they will be able to see the camera and exactly what you are working with. smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:37 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

i still dont know where to plug it in no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:43 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

On your camera or into the computer?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:44 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

the computer

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:45 AM