KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I saw The Sound Of Music!!!

I saw The Sound Of Music!!!
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Warning I saw The Sound Of Music!!!

okay okay.. this is a follow up thread to the I'm going to see the Sound of Music... Well the night went well. A bunch of us rode over to the Hollywood Bowl and watched the preshow.. Literally hundreds of people were dressed up in costumes for this. The costume contest was long but pretty funny.

One person dressed up as a Warm Wollen Mitten. Others were Brides, Nuns, One kid went up there with a piece of bread and started dancing Happy Dance ... he said he was Jammin' Bread...clever people

Then another cat...he won the contest...came as a carborator..yah the stuff the nuns ripped out of the cars at the end of the movie...pretty funny stuff... i have some pictures i took of the event. it was funny...i dont have the ones my friends took ill try to post those later when they develop big grin

This pic is a shot of the pre show people starting to get ready for the costume contest

Attachment: hollywoodbowl1.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:39 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

and this one is of more costumes...yes yes i know the quality is horrible.. thats what happens when you take pictures with a camera phone stick out tongue

Attachment: hollywoodbowl2.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

i think this one is when they kids are all sitting around and Julie Andrews' character "Fraulene Maria"... (Irene youd probably know how to spell that better than me erm) starts to sing

Attachment: hollywoodbowl3.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:42 PM
krillinite

and the last one is Von Trapp sitting down playing the guitar

Attachment: hollywoodbowl4.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:42 PM
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
and the last one is Von Trapp sitting down playing the guitar
omg! i can so play that song on my guitar eek!

not that that bit of info is important

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:40 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

*cough* sexy *cough*

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Fëanor
omg! i can so play that song on my guitar eek!

not that that bit of info is important

lol must be a hit with the ladies yes... its a good song to know how to play

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:53 PM
Fëanor

Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol must be a hit with the ladies yes... its a good song to know how to play
oh yesh....esp when i go club hoppin' wit my geeetar and play edelweiss....they're like buttah!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 08:18 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I saw that movie one to many times in school.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:20 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Fëanor
oh yesh....esp when i go club hoppin' wit my geeetar and play edelweiss....they're like buttah!

dude i thought you were joking for second then you said the name of the song.. lol i gotta give you mad props tfor that thumb up yes

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I saw that movie one to many times in school.

lol you dont like the movie mama?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:23 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Well after the 10th time of watching it, I could replay it for you ...by the 20th time I started sleeping through it until I got smacked in the head with a ruler.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:25 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Well after the 10th time of watching it, I could replay it for you ...by the 20th time I started sleeping through it until I got smacked in the head with a ruler.

ahhh... the good ol ruler slapping days... how I dont miss those

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:30 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I hated those days...oww the ruler across the knuckles...OW MOTHA****A OW!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:39 PM
krillinite

was this is private or public school

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Public....horrible school, they would spank you with an electric paddle O.O

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:52 PM
krillinite

ouch no way.. an electric paddle!?... dang...lol kinda kinky if you ask me hahah

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:53 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Now that I look back, yea.The guy spanking us was in his 40s and was to often pushing the paddle spankings on parents saying spanking from a stranger was more apt to work..ext ext..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:55 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I thank god and my mother,that I never got spanked while in that school.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:56 PM
krillinite

lol lucky you u didnt get spanked by the 40ish stranger... yah the worst thing my teacher did was sock me in the shoulder... i had it coming though erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:02 PM
Fëanor

Now that I look back, yea.The guy spanking us was in his 40s and was to often pushing the paddle spankings on parents saying spanking from a stranger was more apt to work..ext ext..
cheeky

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:05 PM