KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is it easier to trust ppl on kmc than in real?

Is it easier to trust ppl on kmc than in real?
Started by: snehin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snehin
Darth wolf

Is it easier to trust ppl on kmc than in real?

well i donno if its just me but well its tht i find it easier to trust ppl here in real i barely trust anyone but here i trust a lot here ppl are soo much nicer and more fun basicly so is it easier to trust ppl here than in real?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

No I dont trust anybody on KMC

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:50 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
No I dont trust anybody on KMC

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

depends what do you mean by 'trust' erm

if it is to talk about personal experiences..i think it's for me less problem on the net..since i doubt anyone really cares about it confused

and if it is about the real private info.. no. never.
there are like few ppl who know my cell phone number here. and no one know last name or adress messed

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:55 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by Clovie
depends what do you mean by 'trust' erm

if it is to talk about personal experiences..i think it's for me less problem on the net..since i doubt anyone really cares about it confused

and if it is about the real private info.. no. never.
there are like few ppl who know my cell phone number here. and no one know last name or adress messed
no i mean like trust u know as u can talk to someone without havin to really bother bout them betrayin u or like ppl who u canb see eye to eye with and no one critisizes u for it!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I trust a few people.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by snehin
no i mean like trust u know as u can talk to someone without havin to really bother bout them betrayin u or like ppl who u canb see eye to eye with and no one critisizes u for it!!
i don't follow

and since i'm rather paranoid confused i'm all the time afriad that everyone is gonna betry me confused
same irl like here erm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:00 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

or trust like u can belive in their advise withoutr botherin bout them settin u up for hell!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:01 PM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

dont trust anyone shifty

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:03 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

or trust like u can belive in their advise withoutr botherin bout them settin u up for hell!!
you're partly right here confused

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

setting you up for hell ?.

wel li guess it depends on the advice they give you

and to be sure you should probly ask another person, it they tell you the samething then it must be good advice ..

or they are sttingyou up for hell

use your best judgement to tell the diffrence ...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

you never trust people in these forums.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:10 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
setting you up for hell ?.

wel li guess it depends on the advice they give you

and to be sure you should probly ask another person, it they tell you the samething then it must be good advice ..

or they are sttingyou up for hell

use your best judgement to tell the diffrence ...
yea ok tht sounds right!!
and another way of trust here is well u can relate to ppl here they can tell u things tht are easy to agree to!and also here ppl cant hurt u as bad as in real and cant take anythin against u!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:11 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Not every one is a bloodsucking vampire

i, dont actually like Blood erm .... and sucking hurts my mouth no expression

tho i dont see any reson why i should lie to complete strangers ..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

true

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

yea ok tht sounds right!!
and another way of trust here is well u can relate to ppl here they can tell u things tht are easy to agree to!and also here ppl cant hurt u as bad as in real and cant take anythin against u!!

not necessarily true

people tend to remember hurtful words than they do faces ... especially if you take it to heart

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:13 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Not every one is a bloodsucking vampire

i, dont actually like Blood erm .... and sucking hurts my mouth no expression

tho i dont see any reson why i should lie to complete strangers ..
exactly so u see its kinda easier to trust cause it is strange to lie to someone u never met!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:14 PM
LanceWindu

I trust many people here, but only because I've known them for so long or I have gotten to know them real well.

I have also been betrayed by people here on KMC though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I trust many people here, but only because I've known them for so long or I have gotten to know them real well.

I have also been betrayed by people here on KMC though.

that can happen aswell ..

depends on the people and yourself .....

personally i wouldnt tell anyone anything that could potentially hurt me insome way like personal information etc

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:16 PM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

i don't trust anyone on KMC or out

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote