KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

Okay, it's break time for Hiker.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

Soooooooo, I've been getting a strange vibe lately from the KMC world. Some of you are right, I hate to admit it, but I am getting damn annoying. I'll take off for like a month and think about this. It'll be tough, but it's better than arguing and probably getting myself banned. So . . . . farewell.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and I won't let the door hit me where the good lord split me and all that stuff.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:57 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Soooooooo, I've been getting a strange vibe lately from the KMC world. Some of you are right, I hate to admit it, but I am getting damn annoying. I'll take off for like a month and think about this. It'll be tough, but it's better than arguing and probably getting myself banned. So . . . . farewell.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and I won't let the door hit me where the good lord split me and all that stuff.

Dude..... Your threads are cool though...

I have a feeling you are going to edit this thread..... but I can't be sure... if you are *shakes fist*

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:59 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

but but but but who will be my hero my idol when your gone?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:07 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dood, what are you talking about?
*byatch slaps TH*
you are one of the few people i can relate to here!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:47 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Re: Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

I think the comments of a few shouldn't drive you to leave KMC for a month, if your going to do that then it should be because its something you feel needs to be done.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:52 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Who is calling you annoying? That is utter bull shit...

The only thing I'm annoyed at you for. is that you are owning me in the funniest poster moosey award... j/k stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:58 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I think the comments of a few shouldn't drive you to leave KMC for a month, if your going to do that then it should be because its something you feel needs to be done.

proph, you frigging nailed it. if i let others opinons or insensitive remarks get to me, i would have been gonw long ago....
TH, dont go, man, please. i consider you a true friend and confidant.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Re: Re: Re: Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
proph, you frigging nailed it.

Thanks, just trying to help out a fellow member.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:08 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

see ya tomorrow

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:10 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

proph, your sigs continue to amaze me!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:10 AM
krillinite

Whos been talkin trash about my man Hitch Hiker...ill eat him alive I tell you..I'll rip out his testicles through his throat... rip his heart out through his arse... and then spit on em..and Say " there Jesus Loves you"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:53 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i know how u feel TH..ive been getting quite bored recently

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea KMC is boring...But dont leave, who cares what a group of Members who registered in May-July 2005 think, They're the shit at the bottom of KMC's Shoe smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

We'll give you a WARM welcome when you get back. Please notice the heavy emphasis on the word warm.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:53 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea KMC is boring...But dont leave, who cares what a group of Members who registered in May-July 2005 think, They're the shit at the bottom of KMC's Shoe smile

Huzaa!!... I'm not shit on the bottom of a shoe anymore!!!

I must be on the side of the shoe.... maybe even on the sock.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:55 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I just noticed that it now says what date ppl registered under their avatar eek!

and there is the upload file button for the quick reply but I noticed that earlier.

Did you leave already hike? sad

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:01 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I just noticed that it now says what date ppl registered under their avatar eek!

and there is the upload file button for the quick reply but I noticed that earlier.

Did you leave already hike? sad

The date registered has been there for ages.......

And yes the "[upload file]" and "[ More Smilies ]" on the quick reply box are new!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:04 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by §P0oONY
The date registered has been there for ages.......

And yes the "[upload file]" and "[ More Smilies ]" on the quick reply box are new!

Mods also have a close thread button on it now...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:04 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Only took you about a year and a half to notice to....

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:05 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote