KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Losing Weight

Losing Weight
Started by: ashley123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ashley123

Losing Weight

Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight? And if you know of any great home-exercise systems let me know because it would be so much easier for me to exercise at home! How much more does muscle weigh than fat?Thanks!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:07 AM
ashley123 is currently offline Click here to Send ashley123 a Private Message Find more posts by ashley123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ashley123

Warning Venting..

Ok, so I was doin pretty good on a diet and all. I weighed like 110 lbs and then I went off of my diet for awhile and now I'm at 130 lbs! I feel so fat and guilty! I hate this! You know what else I hate? My friends are all like skinny skinny. Like you know they are tiny, petite little things and they can eat 3 bowls of ice cream and tons of junk food and not be on a diet or exercise at all but they never gain a pound! But as for me I have to avoid sweets and exercise like crazy and I still don't get the results I want! It's just so unfair! I mean, I wonder what it would be like to be able to wear any style of clothing that u want and never worry about gettin fat or saying "Ooh I better not eat this I don't want to gain weight" I'm so depressed and angry right now! Maybe I should just give up and face it that I'm going to be fat for the rest of my life! WHAT NOW?!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:08 AM
ashley123 is currently offline Click here to Send ashley123 a Private Message Find more posts by ashley123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ashley123

Question Help Me!

Ok, I want to lose like 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym because I hate ppl starring at me and I just can't work out with ppl watching me and everything, I would feel so dumb. So what can I do? What's a great home exercise system that you know of? Also, I'm a 15 year old girl.. what should my daily calorie intake be? TY!

intoxicatedpoet

Lypo.

intoxicatedpoet is currently offline Click here to Send intoxicatedpoet a Private Message Find more posts by intoxicatedpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Lose 30 pounds?!?!

fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Lypo.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:09 AM
intoxicatedpoet is currently offline Click here to Send intoxicatedpoet a Private Message Find more posts by intoxicatedpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Youve made three threads on the same subject. Please stop.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:09 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Lypo.

Please stop, one weight thread is enough.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:10 AM
fantasygirl

Don't starve yourself or anything. no expression

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:11 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Help Me!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ashley123
Ok, I want to lose like 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym because I hate ppl starring at me and I just can't work out with ppl watching me and everything, I would feel so dumb. So what can I do? What's a great home exercise system that you know of? Also, I'm a 15 year old girl.. what should my daily calorie intake be? TY!

ever thought of power walking? you can just walk around you block.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Actually, if you're a teenager, 130 pounds seems pretty reasonable. Don't go skinnier, guys don't like twigs.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:31 AM
intoxicatedpoet

By any chance do you live in Beverly Hills?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:34 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight? And if you know of any great home-exercise systems let me know because it would be so much easier for me to exercise at home! How much more does muscle weigh than fat?Thanks!

Do like 300 sit-ups a day.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

This isnt a weight loss clinic...

All I can say is crunches and jogging.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:16 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
This isnt a weight loss clinic...

erm

Every body is different. What works for one person may not work for another. Your best bet would be to talk to your physician and see what he/she recommends for you to do.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:29 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Think about purchasing one of those work-out machines on TV.

Apparently, they work wonders. I'm actually thinking of getting me one of those.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:38 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Actually, if you're a teenager, 130 pounds seems pretty reasonable. Don't go skinnier, guys don't like twigs.
So true

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:50 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

How much do you weigh now?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:52 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

The main part is, that you don't just exercise one part of your body, like only doing sit-ups or likewise....
Find exercises for many different muscle groups, but I'd recommend a professional view of things too.

Why don't you start a sport like Tennis or something. That might help, too.

Mwuahah, I just lost like 6 pounds and I almost got my dreambody. love (Now ca. 116 pounds. happy )

Last edited by Jana on Jul 27th, 2005 at 01:03 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:57 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

Ah, yea right, and do you have any specific problem areas?
Because that's where you should start.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:01 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote