KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rubber wrist bands.....

Rubber wrist bands.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rubber wrist bands.....

you know those rubber wrist bands with words on them that are so popluar now? do you have any? what color? what do they say?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I have a Livestrong yellow on on my right arm, and a Lacrosse BLue one on my left You?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:24 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't have one because I'm not a trend whore. I think they are stupid unless they're the ones that the proceeds go to help fund cancer research.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:25 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

All the rubber bands go to a diffrent cancer research where im from stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:26 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Masrix
All the rubber bands go to a diffrent cancer research where im from stick out tongue

Not all of them though, there are bands for Yellowstone National Park, Star Wars, and other miscellaneous junk.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:27 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a black one that says courage, and a sky blue one that says strength. aparently FJ thinks i have both.

also, ken, i am not a fashion whore either. just because you wear one of these doesnt make you a fashion whore.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Well yeah there are the fake ones, I guess your right.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:28 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i have a black one that says courage, and a sky blue one that says strength. aparently FJ thinks i have both.

also, ken, i am not a fashion whore either. just because you wear one of these doesnt make you a fashion whore.

You are a trend whore if you bought it just because they became popular. Just like these damn Trucker hats and big 80's style sunglasses. Trend whores need to go get their own lives and stop copying everyone else.

And also I started using le and ze instead of the on KMC here, and next thing I know other people (besides le Crew) were using it. Most notibly lil bitchiness, way to go stealing other peoples manurisms there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You are a trend whore if you bought it just because they became popular. Just like these damn Trucker hats and big 80's style sunglasses. Trend whores need to go get their own lives and stop copying everyone else.

And also I started using le and ze instead of the on KMC here, and next thing I know other people (besides le Crew) were using it. Most notibly lil bitchiness, way to go stealing other peoples manurisms there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i bought them because i like the way they look. also, the black and sky blue works out well cuz i am a panthers fan. i copy no one. i wear what is comfortable. i dont wear flared out jeans, which are all the rage now. i dont wear a western button down shirt untucked either. i own nothing from tommy hilfiger.
i wear what i want when i want. as long as you have known me, for you to call me a trend whore, man.....thats fukked up.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:35 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

i bought them because i like the way they look. also, the black and sky blue works out well cuz i am a panthers fan. i copy no one. i wear what is comfortable. i dont wear flared out jeans, which are all the rage now. i dont wear a western button down shirt untucked either. i own nothing from tommy hilfiger.
i wear what i want when i want. as long as you have known me, for you to call me a trend whore, man.....thats fukked up.
They are rubber colored wrist bands...come on.... Like if its for csncer research thats cool but anything else...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:36 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
way to go stealing other peoples manurisms there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uh, that's mannerisms not manurisms. Unless you're trying to say that LB is full of crap wink j\k

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:36 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Read my statement again, I said IF you bought them because they were popular.

Originally posted by Dagons Blade
Uh, that's mannerisms not manurisms. Unless you're trying to say that LB is full of crap wink j\k

I'm shit at spelling. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Masrix
They are rubber colored wrist bands...come on.... Like if its for csncer research thats cool but anything else...

wow. you guys are so cool and individualistic. wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:40 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

lol we are on a forum talking about nothing.....what did you think?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it just seems that you guys are going out of your way to show how "cool" and "opinionated" you are.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:43 AM
LanceWindu

It's the fact that they are just that...opinions. You have your views and we have ours.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:45 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

It all prefrences.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

still. calling me a "trend whore" is out of line. what happened to you? what happened to the cool guy i used to know? you have changed, ken.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:47 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

I have a nice wrist band-it has my name on it, my vital stats and what psyciatric medication I'm on. And it matches my strait jacket.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:48 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dagons Blade
I have a nice wrist band-it has my name on it, my vital stats and what psyciatric medication I'm on. And it matches my strait jacket.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:50 AM