KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more

Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more
Started by: Gen. Grevious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more

Its true...you all act like such bastards sometimes...i was really nice to most of you and you give me shit back..i totally agree with my good friend BW3 when he says you guys can be such idiots..

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:19 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Good for you. I don't think most people give a rat's ass, ratass. yes yes yes

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:20 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Yeah and something we both find fun..watching you guys spend countless hours talking about your stupid little problems..its fun to mock you guys... laughing evil face

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:22 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Cool....

Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Cool....

though i dont hate mist hes cool, this isnt directed at you

RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Yeah and something we both find fun..watching you guys spend countless hours talking about your stupid little problems..its fun to mock you guys... laughing evil face

And which guys would those be? Your mom?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:23 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

my mother? what has she to do with this? oh i see that was a feeble attempt at a mock...lol try harder....

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:25 AM
Deano

i like acting a bastard

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

why?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:34 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Maybe im being too harsh...i just find somtimes people on kmc can be real mean...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Oh, so naturally you decide that the best way to remedy the problem is being mean yourself...great thinking thumb up

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

though i dont hate mist hes cool, this isnt directed at you

Cool......

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Its true...you all act like such bastards sometimes...i was really nice to most of you and you give me shit back..i totally agree with my good friend BW3 when he says you guys can be such idiots..
huh do you have a problem with some of us? if you have a problem with me, then lets take this outside

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Originally posted by §pearhead
Oh, so naturally you decide that the best way to remedy the problem is being mean yourself...great thinking thumb up

yeah now i made this thread i feel bad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
huh do you have a problem with some of us? if you have a problem with me, then lets take this outside

i dont know you so naturally i dont wanna fight..

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:45 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

i dont know you so naturally i dont wanna fight..
the smilie implied that i am in no mood for fighting and/or bashing no expression

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:45 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

my mother? what has she to do with this? oh i see that was a feeble attempt at a mock...lol try harder....

No, actually is was a joke. A feeble attempt a insult would what you do.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:47 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Maybe im being too harsh...i just find somtimes people on kmc can be real mean...
hmm....you made a statement and then basically did the opposite erm

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

hmm...i did didnt i? lol sorry people, especially HimoKun i didnt mean to be so evil.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:18 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Spear's right; going and making a thread about it isn't going to make it any better. If we hate you, it's pretty much your own fault, actually.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:23 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote