KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?

What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Angry What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?

Okay, so today in school this girl I know had her first day back for awhile because her brother committed suicide. She's kinda' my friend, we didn't usually hang out but we got along. Anyways, today in science she was a bit teary-eyed. I was comforting her and saying her brother was in heaven now, with my mother. Then this hard-out christian girl sitting in front of us turned around and said "Actually only God can take life, your brother will be in Hell now, suffering for all eternity."
Then my friend burst out in to tears and ran out of class. I was SO mad I started screaming at this girl and chucked my book and her big, ugly face. My teacher sent me out of the room and off to the deans.
I was SO mad! Who the **** would say that to someone!? Honestly...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:39 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

well us catholics do belive that suicede is a form of the devils work. and tht the person who done is does go to hell. But she shouldnt have said it...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:43 AM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Woah, that's really rough Even if she was really religious she shouldn't have said it.

I think I would've done more than chuck a book at her...She deserves as much erm

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:52 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

What a *****... I would have punched her in the face, making a remark like that at a time like that....

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:54 AM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

That was in Constantine. ninja

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:55 AM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll give her a hiding on Monday smokin'

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:57 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enslaved
well us catholics do belive that suicede is a form of the devils work. and tht the person who done is does go to hell. But she shouldnt have said it...

In a way, I think somebody has right to take their own life.

But who decides what's right and what's wrong?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:58 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by BlackC@t
Okay, so today in school this girl I know had her first day back for awhile because her brother committed suicide. She's kinda' my friend, we didn't usually hang out but we got along. Anyways, today in science she was a bit teary-eyed. I was comforting her and saying her brother was in heaven now, with my mother. Then this hard-out christian girl sitting in front of us turned around and said "Actually only God can take life, your brother will be in Hell now, suffering for all eternity."
Then my friend burst out in to tears and ran out of class. I was SO mad I started screaming at this girl and chucked my book and her big, ugly face. My teacher sent me out of the room and off to the deans.

I admit, it was messed to say that at a moment like that but she is right. Her brother did go to hell. It's sad to say but it's true. Anyways, it is messed up what she said to her. She shouldn't have said anything instead.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:59 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?

it was insensitive for her to say, but it was nonetheless true.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoMixedUp
bittersweetness

well its only true if your a catholic, but not everyone has the same beliefs and it was also inapropriate for her to say it at that time..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:02 AM
SoMixedUp is currently offline Click here to Send SoMixedUp a Private Message Find more posts by SoMixedUp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by R2D2-89
well its only true if your a catholic, but not everyone has the same beliefs and it was also inapropriate for her to say it at that time..

Not only catholics believe that. Christians too.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:03 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was gonna say what Hulk said.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Isn't that the same?

Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Her brother is not in Hell, he lives on inside her.

There is no Hell.

Everyone experiences peace in the afterlife.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:04 AM
SoMixedUp
bittersweetness

im a catholic and i dont believe in every single thing about catholisism...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:05 AM
SoMixedUp is currently offline Click here to Send SoMixedUp a Private Message Find more posts by SoMixedUp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Re: What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?

That ignorant fool... But what do you expect, she's only human...

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:06 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by muserke
Isn't that the same?

No, that is not the same. Catholics believe in the Virgin Mary and saints. Christians only believe in Jesus and the son of God.

Her brother is not in Hell, he lives on inside her.

There is no Hell.

Everyone experiences peace in the afterlife.

What ever. Suit yourself.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:07 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

She is not human, she is pure evil!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:07 AM
Aluminum Falcon

Originally posted by Hulk Power
No, that is not the same. Catholics believe in the Virgin Mary and saints. Christians only believe in Jesus and the son of God.

Yeah sorry. I just figured that out. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:09 AM
Stealth
Ranger

She is not human, she is pure evil!
lol... We do have our flaws which make us what we are... We cannot change that...

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:09 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote