KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ****in Right Doggy

****in Right Doggy
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

****in Right Doggy

I cant wait to go back to school i ended summer on a huge ****ing note a 7 day party that was insane we drank and smoked every night and i hooked up with this mother maculy girl in the back of her car plus i have 3 lunches during school this year is going to be a blast

Who else is going to be a senior

Last edited by DeNiro on Aug 15th, 2005 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:01 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Not moi stick out tongue

Welcome the **** back DeNiro yes

REJOICE!!!!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha i am so happy to be missed big grin whats up bud and thanks for the welcome back

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm sorta looking forward to school, but only because this summer is so boring. Especially compared to last summer, which was great. Gonna be a sophomore...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:08 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeNiro
haha i am so happy to be missed big grin whats up bud and thanks for the welcome back
KMC OTF has turned crap sad no more originality and you have a bunch of... incredibly... pointless... crap in it. big grin Sucks you dissapeared, withyou went a lot of the flavor big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:09 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i bealive i have about 800 pointless stuff in it according to my thread count laughing out loud But thank u very much i appeciate it. I do miss coming here its just that like its not like TH and Diego and u and Backfire and kidrock, silver tears and million others that i used to talk to come on anymore so its like well who cares u know i bet there is alot of cool noobs and stuff i just dont got the time to like get to know em.

im surprised u didnt catch me the last time i came on i was on for like a week start cause i started a thread with a pic of me like a new weight lifting pics and alot of people talked to me on that thread i forgot what it was called though

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:14 AM
silver_tears

senior

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Tired Hiker, me, Backfire, and Kidrock are on a lot actually. big grin

Actually, most of the noobs have sucked lately. I missed it, I've only ben here recently.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:16 AM
DeNiro

im glad i caughte u. i miss diego big bad back 2 and crash and evil dead cause i used to talk to them alot but they never ever come on maybe crash and evil dead do but im not certain

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:17 AM
NinthCorona

Evil Dead I think... Diego stopped coming here, and I dunno who crash is.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:18 AM
DeNiro

u dont know who crash overload is that has to be a joke crash/fred i gurentee u know him

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:24 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Crash actually renamed, if I recall correctly

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:34 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ooo i hate that when people rename them selves what if i just renamed myself like pacino that would eb so cool mad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:37 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Welcome back De Niro. Stick around this time. smile

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:42 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to be a senior this year, School's going to be great this year, I'm going to do so much shit, but I'm not eager cause this summers been amazing.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeNiro
ooo i hate that when people rename them selves what if i just renamed myself like pacino that would eb so cool mad

I renamed myself over a year and a half ago... Kosta/Celcius!? Were you here when I renamed?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:44 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I remember Crash Overload, never talked much though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:45 AM
DeNiro

ooo i remeber whe u renamed ur self i was upset but then learned ur name quickly so i didnt mind at all the only reason why i care is because i dont know who im talking to lol i will deffintly try to come on about every other day. just to see whats going on and shit

my summer has been ****ing nuts slip the first half was just awfule my friends little brother died me and my girlfriend that i loved broke up i lost my best friends for about two months over a stupid fight. but then things got alot better i just still feel awfule for my friend that lost his brother i just think about him and realize how good i got it

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:49 AM
NinthCorona

D you're a badass.

Oh, and I'd like to mention something about your pointless thread thing... 'tis not true, yours had a points yes The threads I refer to have a measly setnence/no topic/single word.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:51 AM
DeNiro

i knew what u meant i know u werent trying to insult me so dont worry about it. thats what i hate about the ****in internet because u cant like hear peopls tones of voice plus i cant spell worth a ****ing shit and im too lazy to go back and delet a wrong letter if i accidently hit it lol and thank u for calling me a bad ass because i have know heard it five time this week from differnt people so it must be true big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:54 AM