KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why do hot girls hang around gay guy's......

Why do hot girls hang around gay guy's......
Started by: kmcdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Angry Why do hot girls hang around gay guy's......

I dont get it!!!!!! sad

Last night I ended up pashing this ''big'' girl who had a big nose,and the girl I wanted to talk to would not leave these two guys alone,so I was thinking ''she wants a bit'' then I noticed the two guy's kissing!!

She continued to speak to them all night! mad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:16 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Why do hot girls hang around gay guy's......

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kmcdude
I dont get it!!!!!! sad

Last night I ended up pashing this ''big'' girl who had a big nose,and the girl I wanted to talk to would not leave these two guys alone,so I was thinking ''she wants a bit'' then I noticed the two guy's kissing!!

She continued to speak to them all night! mad

Do you like lesbians? Say you were in a bar and get to chose between: Talking to some freak that's staring at you, or talk all night long to two chicks that make out on occassion. Which would YOU choose? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:20 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

oh thats disgusting!

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:21 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Originally posted by Wickerman
Do you like lesbians? Say you were in a bar and get to chose between: Talking to some freak that's staring at you, or talk all night long to two chicks that make out on occassion. Which would YOU choose? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

I think generally, it's a bit different with girls.
But, I dunno I mean I'm friends with this guy who's bi - and we're really close. Generally, gay/bi guys tend to be more in touch with their feminin side, therefor girls get along with them better. But answering the "hot girls" bit ... I dunno, coincidence maybe? erm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:24 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

~wickerman~

laughing out loud

You've got a point tho stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:24 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by misha
I think generally, it's a bit different with girls.
But, I dunno I mean I'm friends with this guy who's bi - and we're really close. Generally, gay/bi guys tend to be more in touch with their feminin side, therefor girls get along with them better. But answering the "hot girls" bit ... I dunno, coincidence maybe? erm

It's in no way different with girls erm Except for guys that are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to understand that the same way they see chicks making out as "hot", chicks may find guys making out "hot"

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:27 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Coldfire
laughing out loud

You've got a point tho stick out tongue

yesh..i know.....

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:28 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I guess because gay guys dont stare at girls and act like horny cave men? I wouldn't know, I'm not gay stick out tongue.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:30 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

It's in no way different with girls erm Except for guys that are too uncomfortable with their sexuality to understand that the same way they see chicks making out as "hot", chicks may find guys making out "hot"

~wickerman~

I just think it's hot that they show it.
In my oppinion, if you sit 4 gay guys down in somewhere in public, and they all look exactly the same and whatever, and two of them go into a room to hook up, whereas the other two just hook up in public, the guys who hook up in public are hot because they're not ashamed of their sexuality yes

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:30 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by Kosta
I guess because gay guys dont stare at girls and act like horny cave men? I wouldn't know, I'm not gay stick out tongue.

suuuuuuureeeee..

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:31 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

In my oppinion, if you sit 4 gay guys down in somewhere in public, and they all look exactly the same and whatever, and two of them go into a room to hook up, whereas the other two just hook up in public, the guys who hook up in public are hot because they're not ashamed of their sexuality yes

Aaaahhhh well, then you're one of those "What you DO see is sexy" kind of people. Cool with me thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:33 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'm not gay stick out tongue.

Thy words burn and sting like a million suns sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:34 AM
misha

Aaaahhhh well, then you're one of those "What you DO see is sexy" kind of people. Cool with me thumb up

~wickerman~

I didn't mean it that way stick out tongue
I meant it that I think it's hot that they're comfortable with who they are.
I don't tend to find people hot simply because they look hot. They have to be comfortable with who they are (but not too comfortable that they're up themselfes, cause for me that's a turn off) and have a good personality ... stuff like that. erm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:36 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

yesh..i know.....

~wickerman~

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I agree

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:36 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I didn't mean it that way stick out tongue
I meant it that I think it's hot that they're comfortable with who they are.
I don't tend to find people hot simply because they look hot. They have to be comfortable with who they are (but not too comfortable that they're up themselfes, cause for me that's a turn off) and have a good personality ... stuff like that. erm

They might, however be comfortable with who they are but not care for showing their affection in public. I used to have a nympho rocker chick for a gf. a few years back.....and though a LOT of the relationship was nice......going out was a real b1tch for this reason. sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:44 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

They might, however be comfortable with who they are but not care for showing their affection in public. I used to have a nympho rocker chick for a gf. a few years back.....and though a LOT of the relationship was nice......going out was a real b1tch for this reason. sad

~wickerman~

Yeah that would suck a lot....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:48 AM
misha

That's true too! yes
But I just think it's stupid that some people feel embarased of who they are because some STUPID people can't even keep to themselves.
Like, when I was in the city with my bi friend ... he's pretty weired, but that's what I love about him. And I saw an old friend of mine, who introduced me to his new friend, and the first thing that came out of my friend's friend's mouth (a little confusing, I know embarrasment) was "is that a girl or a guy?"
Lucky my bi friend didn't hear, but I went off at him mad I mean how f***ing rude!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:50 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Yeah, that's what I think. But I'm not gay either erm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:52 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

That's true too! yes
But I just think it's stupid that some people feel embarased of who they are because some STUPID people can't even keep to themselves.
Like, when I was in the city with my bi friend ... he's pretty weired, but that's what I love about him. And I saw an old friend of mine, who introduced me to his new friend, and the first thing that came out of my friend's friend's mouth (a little confusing, I know embarrasment) was "is that a girl or a guy?"
Lucky my bi friend didn't hear, but I went off at him mad I mean how f***ing rude!!!

LOL laughing that happened to me once. I was at the mall with my friends, and another friend brought along a "bi" friend (chick). But.......you just couldn't tell if it was a girl or a guy.....i mean....sure, Adam's apple and all that, but....she had no chest, short hair, dressed like a guy and mean@ss attitude. So i asked privately if it's a girl or a guy.....when i was told it's a girl my first reaction was "but.....but.....but.......no boobs " . Yeah, i know....nasty of me embarrasment . But hey, then i remembered common courtesy, appologized to my friend and just carried on casually.........the story doesn't end there, but.....it does for you shifty

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:53 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

That's true too! yes

Omg that is SO rude!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:55 AM