KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Would you have Sex with your best friends younger sister, if she was Hot ?

Would you have Sex with your best friends younger sister, if she was Hot ?
Started by: PimpXMaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

Would you have Sex with your best friends younger sister, if she was Hot ?

Well would you, or would it feel akward.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:46 PM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

If she was eager.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:50 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

if he's really your best friend, he wouldn't deprive you of booty.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:52 PM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

If the genders were switched..................... no.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:56 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Of course...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:58 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I don't actually have any male friends with younger sisters sad says something about my life now I consider it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:00 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaber
I don't actually have any male friends with younger sisters sad says something about my life now I consider it.

Aww,

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:01 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:02 PM
Kharhmah

happy

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:04 PM
Syren
dreaming

If she was legal, shouldn't this be the point? big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:05 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

All right, don't lower the tone.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:10 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

That's a tough one. erm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:38 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Hang on, the question didn't specify the gender of the friend did it? So I wonder what would have happened if I'd asked the JCR president to introduce me to hers! eek!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:39 PM
Syren
dreaming

eek!

Good plan shifty

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

it depends i mean my best friend is my gf so in this case hell no besides im still too young anyways!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:13 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud Objective outlook wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:14 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

under different circumstances i'd do it only if my best friend doesn't mind me datin her in which case if we hav sex its none of his business!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:17 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Chocolate
Hotter Than You Know

ummmm....nope stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:05 PM
Sweet Chocolate is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Chocolate a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Chocolate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Well if I was attracted to her and had met her as an adult I probably would,but if I had known her since like grade school she would seem like just a sister to me I'm sure so the desire wouldnt be there even if she was hot.so yeah in that instance it would be awkward but I wouldnt want to if that was the case anyways though.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 21st, 2005 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Well if I was attracted to her and had met her as an adult I probably would,but if I had known her since like grade school she would seem like just a sister to me I'm sure so the desire wouldnt be there even if she was hot.so yeah in that instance it would be awkward but I wouldnt want to if that was the case anyways though.
well strange shit can happen like me and my gf can tralk bout how attractive i find her sis and her!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:13 PM