KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ska8 Boradin + Bmx

Ska8 Boradin + Bmx
Started by: kash$king

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kash$king
king of kings

Ska8 Boradin + Bmx

hey all i cant ska8 borad at all but what i like to do is take off the trucks and wheels and do stupid tricks with the deck. now for bmx i cant do any pro tricks i just make up my owne they look cool and some are hard to do.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:57 AM
kash$king is currently offline Click here to Send kash$king a Private Message Find more posts by kash$king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

um. yea. an ex of myne was great at that what a turn on...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:58 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

all kids in my town ether ska8 or bmx i like to make up my owne tricks its fun.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:59 AM
kash$king is currently offline Click here to Send kash$king a Private Message Find more posts by kash$king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Learn how to spell SKATE. Their called SKATEBOARDS. Only dumbasses, and 12 year old girls spell it as SK8

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:01 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

well rob ones u we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they rob the 10 grade bysexual

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:02 AM
NinthCorona

Skaters? My ****ing god, worse than Preps. I actually fight most of them, or used to before they formed a gang called the "Ninja Penguins". So all of you females who drool over those retarded Napeleon Dynamite Wanna-be Rejects, remember that they're so fecking stupid as to call themselves Ninja Penguins.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:03 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kash$king
well rob ones u we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they rob the 10 grade bysexual

You're a moron. Rob is rarely on.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:03 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

well snoopbert we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they snoopbert the 10 grade bysexual

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:04 AM
kash$king
king of kings

and wait till rob to get on to see if he want to have phone sex

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:05 AM
kash$king
king of kings

start talk queer boy

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:06 AM
kash$king
king of kings

good bye hope u all have a good gay time together

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:07 AM
Pantera

Excuse me but I almost choked on an ice cube when I laughed at your pathetic grammer. Ok first off you dont know anything about me mkay. Im hardly ever on KMC dumbass, I have a girlfreind, a job, and a life. You probably lack in all of the above. All you have is a " sk8 board " kid please go back to your toybox and dont ever talk again till you learn how to spell " SKATE " or mabey your just a 12 year old kid that hasnt learned the ABC's yet. If thats the case then I pity you for your lack of intelligence

Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can skateboard but not sk8

The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

well snoopbert we arent as cool as u we all dont stay on the computer all day and look at pron and jerk off rob but no one gots more time on there hads they snoopbert the 10 grade bysexual

What? Look, I have a girlfriend, and I love her. I don't need "pron". You however, need to use spellcheck. And a ban.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:08 AM
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Excuse me but I almost choked on an ice cube when I laughed at your pathetic grammer. Ok first off you dont know anything about me mkay. Im hardly ever on KMC dumbass, I have a girlfreind, a job, and a life. You probably lack in all of the above. All you have is a " sk8 board " kid please go back to your toybox and dont ever talk again till you learn how to spell " SKATE " or mabey your just a 12 year old kid that hasnt learned the ABC's yet. If thats the case then I pity you for your lack of intelligence

I"m waiting for pizza to get done, so I'll just quote Rob.

Rob, remember the age jokes laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
Pantera

start talk queer boy

haha how old are you kid? 8? 4? Arnt you late for preschool? if your older than 10 Ill be extremely suprised

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
Pantera

Originally posted by Snoopbert
I"m waiting for pizza to get done, so I'll just quote Rob.

Rob, remember the age jokes laughing out loud

Yeah this kid is just another dumbass that dosnt know how to spell laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:10 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he hit spellcheck on one of his posts it would break.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:11 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yeah this kid is just another dumbass that dosnt know how to spell laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Originally posted by bardock
If he hit spellcheck on one of his posts it would break.
laughing

Attachment: 02443zc.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:12 AM
Pantera

I think the kid ran off to his mom crying because people made fun of him and his pathetic grammer laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:14 AM