KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » She sounded a little too exsited.. : \

She sounded a little too exsited.. : \
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

She sounded a little too exsited.. : \

I got this friend named Jennifer who wants to practice the occult, she wants me to help her find a Tarot deck, Quija Board, yaddayaddayadda. (I told her that alot of witches are actualy very hesitant to use the Quija Board, but I'm not one of them. Accept to never do it alone because I hear you can become possesed. So naturaly neither one of us is stupid to prove that myth false, so we're going to get her gunni pig friend Solei to do it..)

She's very exsited, naturaly, she's a teenager, and she's interested in the smokes and mirrors that comes with ideas of The Craft. (This'll pass right quick..) What makes me wonder is why SHE would be attracted to The Craft, what could she possibly want? She has a boyfriend, (Albeit a very crappy boyfriend..) she's pretty, she's intelligent, she's got friends, she's got a loving family, she's not in the poorhouse, she's pretty much in the clear..

I guess I'm mostly just disturbed because I jokingly called her my "apprentice" like a sith. And she took it as a compliment and became all uber exsisted. Menh..

Meanwhile I found out Bran-Bran doesn't like me. She informed me Ashley said something along the lines of "I KNOW she don't like him" which pretty much ruined an otherwise okay day. I took a long-long nap to gather my thoughts.. Guess who's going to be helping me do a love spell.. (Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

I guess in a way this is good, I got a new minion, someone who looks up to me, and alot of people are in on this conspicay to get Brandy to like me.

I just have to deal with the fact that they're all completely stupid..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:47 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Obessesion has its sources, not all of them pleasant or obvious.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:48 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Better that then doing drugs and sleeping around.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:49 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acherontia
Better that then doing drugs and sleeping around.

Uh, you wouldn't believe how many people want me to fix them up some mojo to make thier lives all better for that reason.. I tell them "slowly build yourself up to not being reliant on drugs, and stop being a whore" it can't get any clearer then that but they think there's some magick process involved.. I've recconmeded they see the high preist Dr. Phil.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:57 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Spells that mess with emotions are just wrong.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:04 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Spells that mess with emotions are just wrong.

Well I do have good news..

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:07 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

SJ, please dont think I am trying to be mean or say what you do is wrong. I use to also have tarot and spells books, I just dont like the fact of using spells to make people love others or to set a spell to make someone fall inlove with you. to me, its just not right sad

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:10 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Hey, you know, my horoscope said I was gona have a good week this week, lets see whats happened so far...

Sunday, woke up sick as hell, had to call in sick from work. Had a headache all day.
Monday, had to go mow some lawns, the loose grass clippings didnt help with my sickness much, had another crappy day.
Tuesday, get a call from Uni, saying my courses are f*cked up and I have to come in and sort them out, had to drop one of my courses and pick up a different one, which is already halfway over so Im behind.
Today, still sick, so far have done dick all, and Im working tonight for 5 hours.

This kind of nonsense doesnt work and shouldnt be believed in or worshipped blah blah..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:11 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by Spelljammer
(...) magick (...)

THANK YOU

Finally somebody uses the proper Word for magick at the proper place, and under the proper terms.

THANK YOU.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:11 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Hey, you know, my horoscope said I was gona have a good week this week, lets see whats happened so far...

Sunday, woke up sick as hell, had to call in sick from work. Had a headache all day.
Monday, had to go mow some lawns, the loose grass clippings didnt help with my sickness much, had another crappy day.
Tuesday, get a call from Uni, saying my courses are f*cked up and I have to come in and sort them out, had to drop one of my courses and pick up a different one, which is already halfway over so Im behind.
Today, still sick, so far have done dick all, and Im working tonight for 5 hours.

This kind of nonsense doesnt work and shouldnt be believed in or worshipped blah blah..

Why the fu¢k do you read and care so much about? Even taken care in noting your daily events.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:12 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Hocus-pocus. Can I fly now? confused

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:16 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have spell books, quija board, all kinds of stones and stuff, and yet I still don't fully believe in it. But for me it's more of a historical aspect that interests me in it and such. I find it so fascinating and such.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:17 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
SJ, please dont think I am trying to be mean or say what you do is wrong. I use to also have tarot and spells books, I just dont like the fact of using spells to make people love others or to set a spell to make someone fall inlove with you. to me, its just not right sad

Thankyou, and I actually completely understand, I'm a big hypocrite for what I am doing right now. I'd never condone it. Infact I'd probably tattle to the "victim" had I knowledge of such a thing going to occur so they could atleast know what a creep they are. I wish there was a way I could say what I'm doing is justified but there isn't. I'm just following raw emotions.. Hence the sith referance. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:22 AM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sir Mist

Hope you feel better soon.

I hate yard work too. For you being an athiest we got alot in common..

That sucks bigtime. I wish there was something I could do to give you more time.

Do you live in Florida? Maybe we could be friends. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:25 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Acherontia
Why the fu¢k do you read and care so much about? Even taken care in noting your daily events.

I dont care, see I was bored and the newspaper was there, and the horoscopes happen to be on the same page as the comics no expression
My daily events arent that hard to take note, its pretty much what I said no expression

Why the f*ck do you read and care so much about what I say? Why the f*ck do you get all hostile? I dont even know you, stfu.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:29 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

Re: She sounded a little too exsited.. : \

I got this friend named Jennifer who wants to practice the occult, she wants me to help her find a Tarot deck, Quija Board, yaddayaddayadda. (I told her that alot of witches are actualy very hesitant to use the Quija Board, but I'm not one of them. Accept to never do it alone because I hear you can become possesed. So naturaly neither one of us is stupid to prove that myth false, so we're going to get her gunni pig friend Solei to do it..)

She's very exsited, naturaly, she's a teenager, and she's interested in the smokes and mirrors that comes with ideas of The Craft. (This'll pass right quick..) What makes me wonder is why SHE would be attracted to The Craft, what could she possibly want? She has a boyfriend, (Albeit a very crappy boyfriend..) she's pretty, she's intelligent, she's got friends, she's got a loving family, she's not in the poorhouse, she's pretty much in the clear..

I guess I'm mostly just disturbed because I jokingly called her my "apprentice" like a sith. And she took it as a compliment and became all uber exsisted. Menh..

Meanwhile I found out Bran-Bran doesn't like me. She informed me Ashley said something along the lines of "I KNOW she don't like him" which pretty much ruined an otherwise okay day. I took a long-long nap to gather my thoughts.. Guess who's going to be helping me do a love spell.. (Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

I guess in a way this is good, I got a new minion, someone who looks up to me, and alot of people are in on this conspicay to get Brandy to like me.

I just have to deal with the fact that they're all completely stupid..

shouldnt play with Ouija Boards.. www.sfogs.com

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:25 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: She sounded a little too exsited.. : \

(Mom already agreed to do an attraction one to get girls to notice me, little does she know I have a specific girl in mind and that's why I picked an orange ribbon for the mojo. Because orange is Brandy's favorite colour..)

It's a sad sad day when your mother has to do spells in order for you to be noticed by girls

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:00 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they are all completely stupid? who?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I had a three year dry spell once. I always thought it was because this one chick cast a spell on me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

My grandmother had an auntie who used a Quija board and she ended up in a mental institute because of it. Not to be mean or anything but it'd be wise to stay away from such things.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:42 AM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote