KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » please help

please help
Started by: Wild Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

please help

... i know this is no ones fault but my own, but please hear me out... and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

well theres this guy that ive messed around with a few times before.. now, he's a jerk. he uses me, and before now i was using him too.. but now i have feelings for him, and he hits on every other girl, and even likes another girl. i try to tell myself no but everytime he comes onto me i cant resist..and now i think i...i dont want ot admit it but i think i love him. i shouldnt. but ..i..i cant help it please help..

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:44 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

I'm so sorry Jill
i can in some ways relate but....if he likes someone else maybe you should get over him

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:47 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

forget about him... I know it will be hard but you need to get over him... simple as that

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:47 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

it hurts...really bad sad

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:48 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
it hurts...really bad sad

I know

but you really need to get over him

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:49 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

i know.. i hate myself for getting attached.. i always do too...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:52 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Re: please help

... i know this is no ones fault but my own, but please hear me out... and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

well theres this guy that ive messed around with a few times before.. now, he's a jerk. he uses me, and before now i was using him too.. but now i have feelings for him, and he hits on every other girl, and even likes another girl. i try to tell myself no but everytime he comes onto me i cant resist..and now i think i...i dont want ot admit it but i think i love him. i shouldnt. but ..i..i cant help it please help..

how old are you?

Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

i know.. i hate myself for getting attached.. i always do too...

aww sad

GCG
Red Bull

this is so classic ;

you dont want him to be a jerk cause you love for him.

eventually its gonna have to take the both of you to make it work by putting the past in its place and act on the present by making everyday that goes by a memorable one. That is by doing different things whenevr you meet up.

well at least thats what lenghtens the relationships

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:53 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Re: Re: please help

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
how old are you?

eek! WOAH!! I haven't seen you in forever!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:53 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! WOAH!! I haven't seen you in forever!!
ditto eek!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:54 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
how old are you?
just a freshman embarrasment ( im not proud of everything ive done) and...where have you been?
Originally posted by GCG
this is so classic ;

you dont want him to be a jerk cause you love for him.

eventually its gonna have to take the both of you to make it work by putting the past in its place and act on the present by making everyday that goes by a memorable one. That is by doing different things whenevr you meet up.

well at least thats what lenghtens the relationships
we dont have a relagtionship though

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:58 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Ladyluck
forget about him... I know it will be hard but you need to get over him... simple as that

I agree, even tho it hurts hun

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:58 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Coldfire
I agree, even tho it hurts hun
i want him to love me back so bad.. but it cant happen..and i set myself up for it... ..damn...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:59 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

just a freshman embarrasment ( im not proud of everything ive done) and...where have you been? we dont have a relagtionship though
fresh man in college or highschool? confused

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:59 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
fresh man in college or highschool? confused
high school

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:00 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

i want him to love me back so bad.. but it cant happen..and i set myself up for it... ..damn...
i want a certain someone to love me ....but hell i doubt it'll happen you'll find someone better

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:00 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

high school
whoa you come off older to me but it so doesn't matter to me....what ever things you do that you're not proud of

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:01 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I know, it sucks sad

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:05 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
whoa you come off older to me but it so doesn't matter to me....what ever things you do that you're not proud of
i do to most guys too embarrasment i really need to watch myself... im losing control ..but..hm. i can pull myself through this.. if i can do it with families i can do it with a guy..erm...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:05 AM