KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Alicia didnt catch me...

Alicia didnt catch me...
Started by: RaeRox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raelin
XoXo

Alicia didnt catch me...

Today...in the hall, i was standing between rosie and alicia, rosi would bump me, and id fall into alicia then alicia would push me back and id hit rosie, well we were going back and forth..then suddenly...alicia moved! and i fell. and hit those stupid waterfountains. and i have this awesome looking purple and yellowish bruise on my back, right above the top of my jeans. i have this cool scrape too, thats still bleeding..its so ****ing awesome!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

haha that was sooo funny

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:16 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

computer sez nooooooooooooo

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Commando Queen
haha that was sooo funny

yeah it hurts like hell though you b*tch..lol

Originally posted by Deano
computer sez nooooooooooooo

ok???

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

hey rosy is the one who pushed you

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

lol hey girls stick out tongue and... deano no expression lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

hey vathu

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
Raelin
XoXo

hey rosy is the one who pushed you

she kissed my foot big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:21 PM
Deano

i don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're suckin' on, you're goin' out. I swear to you! You're goin'.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:22 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

i know that was funny.. and then she kept jumping cuz me and that jeff dude would poke her bicps rofl

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:22 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by RaeRox
Today...in the hall, i was standing between rosie and alicia, rosi would bump me, and id fall into alicia then alicia would push me back and id hit rosie, well we were going back and forth..then suddenly...alicia moved! and i fell. and hit those stupid waterfountains. and i have this awesome looking purple and yellowish bruise on my back, right above the top of my jeans. i have this cool scrape too, thats still bleeding..its so ****ing awesome!

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:23 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

i know that was funny.. and then she kept jumping cuz me and that jeff dude would poke her bicps rofl
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

Everyone was like wtf? whever i would lift my shirt up to show them...lmao our shop teacher came walking in while i was showing the guys and hes like "rae what the hell are you doing?" lmao it was hilarious. yeah he swears. in school. it rox.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Vanity

Everyone was like wtf? whever i would lift my shirt up to show them...lmao our shop teacher came walking in while i was showing the guys and hes like "rae what the hell are you doing?" lmao it was hilarious. yeah he swears. in school. it rox.

mmhmm fun

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:25 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

how....UN interesting

just kidding

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:28 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

how....UN interesting

just kidding

me lifting my shirt up?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:28 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

me lifting my shirt up?
NO!!

i said just joshing...geesh

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:30 PM
Raelin
XoXo

NO!!

i said just joshing...geesh

lol i know stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:31 PM
Vanity

Originally posted by Deano
i don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're suckin' on, you're goin' out. I swear to you! You're goin'.

sure
how....UN interesting

just kidding

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:32 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

big grin

One little spark...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:34 PM
Vanity

ddeee

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:35 PM