KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is kmc the perfect society??

should we
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 3 16.67%
no...isuck 3 16.67%
bardock is a fricken genuis 4 22.22%
emo is gay 8 44.44%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is kmc the perfect society??
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is kmc the perfect society??

should all active kmc members get together and take over a small country as its own

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:29 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

No, some people here fight alot with each other so it would be like any other society.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:33 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah. but there also a lot of cool people here. we would need a top notch police force

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:38 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hilarity.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

and death...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:41 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

When does Transporter 2 come out? I havent even seen a trailer...better download one now....

Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

You got a priest... big grin big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue I am also a class A Exorcist.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist
When does Transporter 2 come out? I havent even seen a trailer...better download one now....

Last Friday? Hell, maybe 2 weeks ago?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:42 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

sweet. we could probably take uraguay or something. of course this all depends on the noob suicide bombers

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:43 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Last Friday? Hell, maybe 2 weeks ago?

Really? Shit, I gotta get out more...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:45 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell no, we are way too divided.

Though I would like to take Deano and Raven as my heads of state to help start my new world order. Then whomever wants to join us can, and whomever doesn't gets a bullet between the eyes.

After we've weeded out the infidels, we can begin our communist utopia where everybody looks out for everybody, or rather, I'll let Deano and whomever we as a beurocracy vote into office as a republic, and let them sortout society. Me, and that special lady, just own a private castle on some uncharted island and make sweet love for the rest of our days..

WORLD PEACE CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED UNTILL SPELLJAMMER CAN MAKE SWEET LOVE TO A WOMAN FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS! mad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:47 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
and death...

Lets go take over evil face

laughing out loud

Yay sheer mayhem!!!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by bardock
sweet. we could probably take uraguay or something. of course this all depends on the noob suicide bombers

We have more than enough idiots to do our bidding...

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:48 AM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes. the one kmc has no shortage of is idiots. we could possible convince Konami or Microsoft to make snake and master cheif suicide bomb. then fanboys will do it just cause

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:51 AM
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by bardock
yes. the one kmc has no shortage of is idiots. we could possible convince Konami or Microsoft to make snake and master cheif suicide bomb. then fanboys will do it just cause

Yes. No one can stand against our might. We must first destroy the emos' so that we won't have to deal with whining 24/7...LOL

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:55 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Originally posted by Lana
Lets go take over evil face

laughing out loud

Yay sheer mayhem!!!

yay coups!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:56 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great plan. the women of kmc can take out the emo problem. while the men try to take uraguay

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
yay coups!!

San Diego is gonna be in pieces....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Yeah. A normal women could waste an emo guy quick...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:04 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

It would be Battle Royale...only a lot funnier.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:04 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote