KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Senoir Member's club

The Senoir Member's club
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Senoir Member's club

i feel no need to put something creative under my name.follow suit

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:24 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Mine is not creative.....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:26 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

i'm just telling the truth with my title...

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:27 AM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:11 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

... I rather like my title.... and I've taken a liking to LLs as well... and her sig.....

OMFG LOOK!!!!!
(please log in to view the image)

*runs away in the confusion and panic*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:18 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo is here.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:22 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

you said it right

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:23 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I almost barfed today.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:24 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

why?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:25 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I almost barfed today.

what happened did like bruce willis ask you out or somethin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

yech sick

does this work?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:36 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I almost barfed because I drank too much Vodka last night and then went out in the ocean today to body board. I don't like Vodka anymore.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i dont like pot anymore because of getting high once. i just didnt like that feel.

does this work?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:41 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by leana marie
i dont like pot anymore because of getting high once. i just didnt like that feel.

Yeah, I don't like pot anymore because, well, it's too hard to find nowdays. erm

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:53 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I like whatever's free.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:54 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

pot is hard to find? not were i live, you walk down the street and people are trying to sell you stuff. the cops dont even bust you for having it.

does this work?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:56 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

Yeah, I don't like pot anymore because, well, it's too hard to find nowdays. erm

eek! WHAT.............. pot is everywhere............ how can you not find it confused

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:56 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i know!!! i have no short supply of pot, though i hate the stuff, and will never do it again.

does this work?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:59 AM
forumcrew

yea where are you that its hard to find? pot was easier to get then booze in high school.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:57 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

i just cant think of anything and besides it makes me feel non noobish senior member ....wait does this mean we get a discount on the early bird special at denny's???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:14 PM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote