KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A person that has over 18842 posts

A person that has over 18842 posts
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

A person that has over 18842 posts

A person that has over 18842 posts and joined 05-24-2005

Do you think this person needs a little break from KMC.

Oh man I just looekd at my post count and it's 1304. I mean damn, it was so less a week ago, but when people talk behind your back, then I guess you have to argue. I guess I need a break before I end up with over 18842 from 5-24-2005.

What do you guys think ?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:46 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Starting a thread to try and drum up suport for your lack of debating skills is lame....

It just shows people your trying to member bash as you lost an debate...

Attachment: arnold_stfu.jpg
This has been downloaded 149 time(s).

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:50 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Starting a thread to try and drum up suport for your lack of debating skills is lame....

It just shows people your trying to member bash as you lost an debate...

roll eyes (sarcastic) I knew you were following me, but seriously. How do you even know what i am talking about roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:51 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Oh man I just looekd at my post count and it's 1304. I mean damn, it was so less a week ago, but when people talk behind your back, then I guess you have to argue. I guess I need a break before I end up with over 18842 from 5-24-2005.

What do you guys think ?

so I have 21109 posts plus one after I post this, and there are a whole page of other members who have a higher post count then I do.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:52 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No, I don't think Cordera needs a break from KMC. And by the fact that he's comfortably settled in the Comic Book and Videogame discussion sections, neither does he.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
so I have 21109 posts plus one after I post this, and there are a whole page of other members who have a higher post count then I do.

You joined in 2003 though...

DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I have 26800, and I joined in late 2004.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

i wonder how long it will take before, he follows me into here. I mean it loves talking to people behind my back, so I could do it too.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:54 PM
Null

Originally posted by DarkC
I have 26800, and I joined in late 2004.

18842 posts and joined 05-24-2005

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:55 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

You joined in 2003 though...

yes, and I am here everyday unless something comes up which is rare. Most time I pm people instead of post hence why I have 2844 pages of Pm's and I delted a lot since I joined....not that any of this matters laughing out loud embarrasment

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:56 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

yes, and I am here everyday unless something comes up which is rare. Most time I pm people instead of post hence why I have 2844 pages of Pm's and I delted a lot since I joined....not that any of this matters laughing out loud embarrasment

laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:57 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

laughing

stick out tongue so this member your talking about...are they your KMC enemy or what?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:01 PM
Null

stick out tongue so this member your talking about...are they your KMC enemy or what?

Well if some one twists your words around, talks about you behind your back and have to insult, to speak to you, then admits they are trolling on purpose. then i guess.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:03 PM
Null

where is your avatar from by the way ?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:03 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Well if some one twists your words around, talks about you behind your back and have to insult, to speak to you, then admits they are trolling on purpose. then i guess.

I looked up that member wink I know who you mean.

yeah, what he did to you sounds very immature...kind of like what a middle school girl would do laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:04 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

lol I wouldn't believe all he says... Hes getting pissy cause most people in this own threads call him stupid for starting them...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:13 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Like before, it couldn't argue without saying an insult, so I dont even take it seriously. It writes 10 pages of insults, i dont even read, i just reply with one word.

Null

lol I wouldn't believe all he says... Hes getting pissy cause most people in this own threads call him stupid for starting them...

...rightttt

DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Just because he mistreated you doesn't mean you have to be so rude. Address it as 'he', not 'it'.

I know Cordera, and I don't deem him the type to say that he's writing 'ten pages of insults and then admits for trolling on purpose'.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:15 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Re: A person that has over 18842 posts

What do you guys think ?

some people are very social here and like talking about things so they post often...i mean look at yerssot..he has over 100000 posts...he's a beast..lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:19 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote