KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Shortest Fairytale Ever

Shortest Fairytale Ever
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Shortest Fairytale Ever

There once was a prince who asked a princess: "You want to marry me ?" she answered with a: "NO!" The prince lived happily ever after playing golf, hunting, and drinking beer daily and farting whenever he felt like farting.

THE END

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:31 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

was this..............

supposed to be funny? confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:34 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

are you....

supposed to be an ******* ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:36 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

that's the feel-good story of the year.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:38 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay....Once a upon a time there was a Prince named "Typical man" and he asked "High Maintenance Mrs.Priss" to marry him she said "Ewww, no way you loser!" she then did a hair flip and walked away in her mini skirt and stiletto heels. The Typical man once again was let down...so he went on and found the best he could get "Normal decent girl" he wasn't to thrilled with her "normal decent" style but he figured oh well. One day they got married and now he sleeps all day while normal decent girl cleans,cooks, and does all the work. Typical man sits back and complains. So Normal decent girl decides to leave her loser husband and the looser is really now a looser and has to fend for himself.

THE END.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I know it is

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:40 AM
jinzin

this thread is worse than mine...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:44 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

There once was a stupid-ass thread. It was in the OTF. The OP sucked as a person.

Moral of the story? Don't post in the OTF.

(I generally take my own advice, except for right now.)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 03:23 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Once upon a time there was a guy named FeceMan, he was a very strange man and was one day injected with a simple sleeping drug, and then taken off to the loony bin.

THE END....or is it?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 03:31 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pablo G
There once was a prince who asked a princess: "You want to marry me ?" she answered with a: "NO!" The prince lived happily ever after playing golf, hunting, and drinking beer daily and farting whenever he felt like farting.

THE END

Attachment: make it stop.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:04 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote