KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Guns!!!

Guns!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guns!!!

Have you ever fired a gun? what kind was it? did you like it or dislike it? i think it is fun.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Shotgun - Damn things suck balls when they push your shoulder out..
Rifle - Dunno what type, but it was cool....nice scope..
Slug gun - Yeah...whatever floats your boat...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:54 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I've practiced gun-sports for several years. But mostly only with .22 ammo; small stuff. But for me it was the sport, not the bang. Did get pretty good at it anyway.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:57 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

my dad has a frigging arsenal. i recently him into giving me a couple of them. just got them the other day!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:58 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Nice, but I don't want any kind of firearm in my house. I'm good with em, but I'm not nuts about them outside the view of sport. All they do otherwise is provide power to those who very likely don't deserve it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:02 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

paintball

Last edited by Noxi on Oct 12th, 2005 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:05 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i only have them because of some recent developments. i gotta protect my lady and myself, right?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:06 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

but painball guns are more fun then real guns ninja

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:08 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Depends on your location. I have been able to protect the miss and myself with words and a very rare use of the left fist so far. But I do live in a pretty fairytale country.
Thing is, at which point do you decide to pick up guns in order to defend, and what are you willing to do with them? The odd thing with real weapons is that they inflict real damage. No offence, but for me it would take a long while before I would resort to guns and deliberately taking the risk of actually killing someone

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:15 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I never personal had a gun, but i knew people who had guns and i know them now, and a friend, well past friend that i knew, he let me hold a gun for 3 hours, felt heavy.

But in all truth, guns are for the weak, and i think the world could do without them.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:17 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Baseball bats happy

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Is America really that f*cked that you need a gun in your house?confused

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:19 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Re: Guns!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i think it is fun.

Pretty sure the parents who lost thier kids in gun violence, feel the same way you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:19 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by MysteryRidah
I never personal had a gun, but i knew people who had guns and i know them now, and a friend, well past friend that i knew, he let me hold a gun for 3 hours, felt heavy.

But in all truth, guns are for the weak, and i think the world could do without them.

Indeed, I fully agree. It's no coincidence that murder-rates and war casualties went trough the roof after the invention of black-powder...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont get me wrong, i dobt have them because i feel like a badass. in my opinion, the only people who should have guns are cops and soldiers. unfortunately, in the real world, everyone has one. if someone breaks into my house in the dead of night and they are armed, what am i supposed to do?

also, these "parents" who lost their kids to gunplay are idiots who did not have a gun safe and/or trigger locks.

yes, mist, america is that fukked up.

i keep my 12 guage locked and cocked under my bed. FJ knows not to touch it and we never have kids in our house. i also have a .45 longslide pistol that i carry in my truck whereever i go. i have to keep it unloaded, of course, due to certain laws here in texas, but the magazine is always within reach. soon, when i get my concealed weapons permit, i will carry it in a pancake holster.

again, i dont have them to be a badass, i have them for protection. when someone tells you face to face "i am gonna kill you", your ass will definitely be armed. why did they tell me this? well, it was at work, someone i had to call the police on. i dont think they are serious, but you never know.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:39 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Wolflet
paintball

Paintballing rocks yes

being allowed to shoot people for fun can't get better that that smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:45 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

paintball is a blast indeed. the last time i played i was shot in the ass, about an inch from the dynamic duo. next time i am gonna wear a cup.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:48 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
paintball is a blast indeed. the last time i played i was shot in the ass, about an inch from the dynamic duo. next time i am gonna wear a cup.

i was quite close to getting hit in that region a few times to lol.

worst i had is i got hit in the hand from like 5 feet away, no gloves on hurt like hell yes

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:01 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

SA80 A2- was cool would have been better if i had a susat (sight unit small arms trilux)
LSW-cool

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:29 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Is America really that f*cked that you need a gun in your house?confused

yep

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:33 AM