KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU all the same person?

KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU a possibility?
This poll is closed.
Yes. Aha I knew it! 9 60.00%
No, noone could have THAT much time to waste 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU all the same person?
Started by: jerlark386

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU all the same person?

This may sound far fetched, but I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here. I know there all registered, months apart. And only someone, with truly nothing else would bother, but they all create vaguely similar topics that somehow end up relating to themselves eventually. And there's always a crossfire between them. They think the same, they write the same.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:00 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

I'm not kmcdude but I do think he's funny.Is that wrong?Check our ip adresses if thats possible.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:04 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: KMCdude, Cringe, ILLHACKU all the same person?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jerlark386
This may sound far fetched, but I'm beginning to get a little suspicious here. I know there all registered, months apart. And only someone, with truly nothing else would bother, but they all create vaguely similar topics that somehow end up relating to themselves eventually. And there's always a crossfire between them. They think the same, they write the same.

big grin Thanks for the thread big grin

Well Am I ? who knows? I have also been accused of being ''Wendigo's sock wink '' and even the lord Hiker big grin

Who knows who kmcdude really is ? laughing

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:06 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Sock check says no, but, sock check doesn't exactly recognize every sock, especially those masked IP's.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:06 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Kmc Dudes not cool enough to be my sock rock

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:07 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Well the big question here is............If Cringe is me,then is that me in his avatar................or him?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:08 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Cringe
Kmc Dudes not cool enough to be my sock rock

Cringe is not cool enough to be my sock rock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:08 AM
Cringe
douche.

I'm getting confused confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:09 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I'm getting confused confused

I'm confused as well confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:10 AM
Cringe
douche.

Would I do this if it was me? KMC DUDE-

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:11 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Would I do this if it was me? KMC DUDE-

Or this if it was me -- Cringe

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:14 AM
Cringe
douche.

turband?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:15 AM
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its just weird to me. Its like you never get one without the other. And even though you are all on the same time, apparently. Almost never do any of you posts occur in the same minute. Even in the same thread. It almost like an alternating routine. With short posts that would normally take less than 30 secs to respond to.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:16 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Where on at the same time.

Hurry kmc we got to post at the same time to prove our innocence!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:18 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

turband?

embarrasment I know why did u post a turban? laughing

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:18 AM
Cringe
douche.

ME?

YOU.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:19 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

ME?

YOU.

YOU

ME?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:19 AM
Cringe
douche.

im confused again confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:21 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

im confused again confused

Same confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:22 AM
Kram3r

Doesn't seem impossible at all, pretty much all t00ls to me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:22 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote