KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » medical attention to the rather tired and misdirected bunny

medical attention to the rather tired and misdirected bunny
Started by: justjakk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justjakk
Evil Bunny

medical attention to the rather tired and misdirected bunny

i have become tired...kinda past my bedtime (which is all the time) and i would like people to tell me what they do when they get tired........do you get crabby and/or drink coffee........do you wake others to be annoying? what is it you like to do instead of sleeping when you are tired and half off of your rocker...........im listening

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:18 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

yeah...i play video games...or watch a movie..or go out with some friends...or just chat on the computer or phone....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:39 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
yeah...i play video games...or watch a movie..or go out with some friends...or just chat on the computer or phone....
thanx dude.....hwy how ya been..........think its been a while since i haunted the OTF..........thinks....owwww

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:21 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

why would I be doing something instead of sleeping when I can? huh

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Clovie
why would I be doing something instead of sleeping when I can? huh
no no.......if you canr, what would you do to either get to sleep, or what would you do to entertain yourself until you finally go to sleep

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:34 PM
Kharhmah

Originally posted by justjakk
i have become tired...kinda past my bedtime (which is all the time) and i would like people to tell me what they do when they get tired........do you get crabby and/or drink coffee........do you wake others to be annoying? what is it you like to do instead of sleeping when you are tired and half off of your rocker...........im listening

I listen to music, read, go on the 'net etc.

(I absolutely love the lyrics in your sig by the way.)

and now I die..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:38 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I turn on my TV, put in a DVD, make sure when it's playing that the Director's Commentary is on. Take off my glasses, strip down to my undies. Hope in bed, turn on my side away from the TV. Listen to it until it until it bores you to death. You'll be in lala land in a half hour tops.

I love Director's Commentaries, but not when I'm tired.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I generally drink coffee... I have been drinking too much coffee recently...Or listen to music on a high volume (with head phones)... Or watch Family Guy....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:44 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Kharhmah
I listen to music, read, go on the 'net etc.

(I absolutely love the lyrics in your sig by the way.)
hey kharhmah...been a while huh? yeah vaya made it for me...if you go to the sig forum and go into her sig thread, you will see the pic i did i am having her do a sig with

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:44 PM
Kharhmah

hey kharhmah...been a while huh? yeah vaya made it for me...if you go to the sig forum and go into her sig thread, you will see the pic i did i am having her do a sig with

Yeah. yes

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

and now I die..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:46 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I generally drink coffee... I have been drinking too much coffee recently...Or listen to music on a high volume (with head phones)... Or watch Family Guy....
yeah family guy does tend to make me go to sleep, but last night adult swim didnt show it............i had to think for myself for a way to go to sleep.........mever a good idea

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:46 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmm, take a Vitamin B100 supplement tablet. OMG that used to work better than coffee to keep me awake in the night ( well considering that i'm immune to coffee)

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:48 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Yeah. yes

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.
thanks........and (selfless plugg) check my sig for links to my poetry thread and artwork thread........go check them out.......or yanno..........i'll just stay here and uhmmmmm........stuff....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:48 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by fini
hmmm, take a Vitamin B100 supplement tablet. OMG that used to work better than coffee to keep me awake in the night ( well considering that i'm immune to coffee)
is that what you do when you are tired? wow.......and it really works?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:49 PM
Kharhmah

thanks........and (selfless plugg) check my sig for links to my poetry thread and artwork thread........go check them out.......or yanno..........i'll just stay here and uhmmmmm........stuff....

Way ahead of ya.

I love your works. yes

and now I die..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:59 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

yeah it does........ well for me it does. A pharmacist or a herbal store will have them.

And trying to sound all preachy, but have a glass of orange juice in the morning, U wont see the change immediately, but after a few weeks, you will find yourself feeling a lot more awake in the mornings and stuff. I wouldn't say it, if it didn't work

And take a really good multivitamin. There are some that are made to help with your energy levels. I take something called Pharmathon.OMG that works great.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:01 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by fini
yeah it does........ well for me it does. A pharmacist or a herbal store will have them.

And trying to sound all preachy, but have a glass of orange juice in the morning, U wont see the change immediately, but after a few weeks, you will find yourself feeling a lot more awake in the mornings and stuff. I wouldn't say it, if it didn't work

And take a really good multivitamin. There are some that are made to help with your energy levels. I take something called Pharmathon.OMG that works great.
i usually drink greentea, makes me feel great, but when i dont have it, i feel like crap. i was kinda trying to get peoples way to get to sleep, but staying awake in the daytime is good too.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:03 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

WElllllllll, if you find yourself being more awake in the day, its still easier to stay awake in the night, U dont feel as crappy.

while coffee is great and all, once your body is healthy, waking extra hours aint that bad ( well once you recover those lost hours later)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:15 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

BUT, me its B100, and maybe a small nap in the evening, And I'm GOOD TO go, welll unless i'm hyper already

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:16 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Re: medical attention to the rather tired and misdirected bunny

When I'm tired I go yo sleep for about 10 hours

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:55 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote