KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » OTF Members -> You've Been Had

OTF Members -> You've Been Had
Started by: Masrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Smile OTF Members -> You've Been Had

I Had You all, Well At least a Majority of You Who joined the posts. I Actualy Didn't Even Know Slip and Didn't know almost anything about him and I had Most of you under My Grip.

Kmc Had Become, Boring, no Fun threads and if you made a thread Some people liked, other people would make fun of it becuase of how it was and Vice-Versa. So I made My night enjoyable and had a blast, Because It was Funny as Hell and Its still Funny to hear some of the Things people have said about me and Such.

I was waiting for a Mod to find out who actually was Behind the Fake Knot and I have to give Cine a hand because, he was the only mod who actually seemed to have Checked.

Personally, I don't Care what people think of me, If you Hate me Do so, and since Tonight I will , Most likely Never be accepted back into the OTF, or even worse I will be Banned.

So now I want To hear What Everyone Actually Has To Say so Blow Your mind. laughing Cause What you say Really Doesn't Hurt me At all.

( And I really thought That When People saw My location as Canada and Slip lived in New jersy They would Kinda connect the dots..... )

(And KmcDude I wasn't Trying to blame you but I don't Like you So you were a good patsy at the time)

(Don't Plan To Reply)

Farewell!

..........The End? evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:36 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Bye!

I love you! love

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:38 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

^ which is strange because im a guy confused

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:38 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

no it isnt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:42 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: OTF Members -> You've Been Had

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Masrix
I Had You all, Well At least a Majority of You Who joined the posts. I Actualy Didn't Even Know Slip and Didn't know almost anything about him and I had Most of you under My Grip.

Kmc Had Become, Boring, no Fun threads and if you made a thread Some people liked, other people would make fun of it becuase of how it was and Vice-Versa. So I made My night enjoyable and had a blast, Because It was Funny as Hell and Its still Funny to hear some of the Things people have said about me and Such.

I was waiting for a Mod to find out who actually was Behind the Fake Knot and I have to give Cine a hand because, he was the only mod who actually seemed to have Checked.

Personally, I don't Care what people think of me, If you Hate me Do so, and since Tonight I will , Most likely Never be accepted back into the OTF, or even worse I will be Banned.

So now I want To hear What Everyone Actually Has To Say so Blow Your mind. laughing Cause What you say Really Doesn't Hurt me At all.

( And I really thought That When People saw My location as Canada and Slip lived in New jersy They would Kinda connect the dots..... )

(And KmcDude I wasn't Trying to blame you but I don't Like you So you were a good patsy at the time)

(Don't Plan To Reply)

Farewell!

..........The End? evil face
It is the end for you Masrix big grin See you partner

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:42 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Originally posted by The True Fear
no it isnt

blink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:43 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

See you otf cowboy

Bang.....

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:43 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I knew slip didn't come back, i can't believe sooooo many people fell for it

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:47 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I smelt it you boofoon wink

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:51 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

So did I smile As soon as I read the post's laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:56 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude! You're the coolest! big grin

SpellJammer is impressed really, the best troll manuever he ever did was get two large forums to wage war on eachother by taking quotes about the other out of context so they'd believe eachother was talking smack about them.

It wasn't against the rules technichaly. Just a really ass-hole thing to do..

You too, have done something ass-hole. Be ready to feel a little prouder from now on.. wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:58 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Dude! You're the coolest! big grin

SpellJammer is impressed really, the best troll manuever he ever did was get two large forums to wage war on eachother by taking quotes about the other out of context so they'd believe eachother was talking smack about them.

It wasn't against the rules technichaly. Just a really ass-hole thing to do..

You too, have done something ass-hole. Be ready to feel a little prouder from now on.. wink

big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:15 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i really like masrix... although i didnt get to witness his slipknot hoax im sure it was fun...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:22 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by leana marie
i really like masrix... although i didnt get to witness his slipknot hoax im sure it was fun...

It Was And I planned not To go back On that File After tonight but then Cine did what he did and Kmcdude Went off Being a Prick and now, I really don't Care about anything anymore

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:24 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Kmcdude's just being Kmcdude confused

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:29 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

This is one of the reasons why I'm glad that the 4-threads-a-day rule applies.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:27 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Yeah Well I kinda Want this thread Closed now...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:28 AM
Cringe
douche.

Too bad sucka Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:35 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Cringe
Too bad sucka Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:41 AM
Cringe
douche.

evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:43 AM