KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Their not as good as KMC!

Their not as good as KMC!
Started by: Cringe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cringe
douche.

Their not as good as KMC!

No one is as advanced or cool as KMC.

I just got into a debate in another forum over a movie issue and the administrater decided to edit out all of my post from a thread but not the person's who started the argument. It was really not fair.

He then pmed me telling me to post those things in a pm and not an open forum. I said you should delete the other person's post too because he started it and not me.

Then i'm banned for some reason.

Thats exactly how it happened to. I didn't leave anything out.

KMC IS THE BEST!!!!! The mod's here aren't stupid like that. To bann someone for expressing their opinions.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:43 PM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BartmanX
I'm a wanna be Balla.

Re: Their not as good as KMC!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cringe

I just got into a debate in another forum over a movie issue and the administrater decided to edit out all of my post from a thread but not the person's who started the argument. It was really not fair.

He then pmed me telling me to post those things in a pm and not an open forum. I said you should delete the other person's post too because he started it and not me.

KMC IS THE BEST!!!!! The mod's here aren't stupid like that. To bann someone for expressing their opinions.

That was a stupid reason to be banned.

Thanks Piggle_Humsy for the sig!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:46 PM
BartmanX is currently offline Click here to Send BartmanX a Private Message Find more posts by BartmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Their not as good as KMC!

KMC is the only forum a ''star'' like myself has time for and there for must be the work of good smile Also the mods here are fantastic and give everyone a pretty fair shot.

So,yes KMC is the best.....that is why KMCDUDE bothers to come here big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:48 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

laughing

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:50 PM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the mods that unfairly banned Slip and SJ!

Viva la revolucion!!!

Raz =

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:51 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

omg...no.

SK deseverd it, don't turn this into another pity-slipknot thread.

Personally, I don't miss his bloody vagina threads, I don't know why you do.

The mods here are awesome since they're relaxed about what happens...until things get ridiculous. They're a good group. Even if few of them come on nowadays...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:54 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Viva la revolucion!!!

Raz =

Oh, FFS.

Get over the damn Slipknot thing already. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

And SJ was not unfairly banned. He was a self-admitted sock who bashed and trolled, and then socked repeatedly once he was banned again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Lana
Oh, FFS.

Get over the damn Slipknot thing already. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

And SJ was not unfairly banned. He was a self-admitted sock who bashed and trolled, and then socked repeatedly once he was banned again.

yes It's true Esteemed, Spell jammer was just trouble and like Lana just said,I have lost count of how many socks I seen of him laughing out loud

As for Slip, Whether we like it or not he is gone,and well.........you just gotta get over it man wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:00 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Viva la revolucion!!!

Raz =

raver

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:19 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by kmcdude
yes It's true Esteemed, Spell jammer was just trouble and like Lana just said,I have lost count of how many socks I seen of him laughing out loud

True ; i was just wondering how many he had ; i reckon about 10

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:22 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I think around that...not sure, though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

KMC is nothin compared to IGN. It takes a whole lot to get banned there. You can basically post anything you want as long as there is no nudity, and even if there is, you're only banned for a week.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:44 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Damn he was a feisty persistive little one ! i wouldnt be surprised seeing him AGAIN.................or would i be wrong on that ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:44 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I stumbled upon a white nationalist forum while searching for information on an old punk band. I was incensed by the racist drivel these people were coming away with so I joined with the intention of ridiculing them at every turn. It was weird coz they were all really nice to me saying things like "We respect your opinion our friend" etc. Weird. I stopped going there.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:55 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by amity75
I stumbled upon a white nationalist forum while searching for information on an old punk band. I was incensed by the racist drivel these people were coming away with so I joined with the intention of ridiculing them at every turn. It was weird coz they were all really nice to me saying things like "We respect your opinion our friend" etc. Weird. I stopped going there.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:00 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by GCG
Damn he was a feisty persistive little one ! i wouldnt be surprised seeing him AGAIN.................or would i be wrong on that ?

laughing out loud Oh yeah, Spell jammer will be back again,dont worry bout that laughing out loud

He has no life no expression

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:01 AM
GCG
Red Bull

I was thinking we should flood that Nazi Teenage Twins forum and condemned their support for White supremacy.

[Christopher Lee]To WAAAAARRRRRR ![/Christopher Lee]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:03 AM
Cringe
douche.

laughing out loud

Whats the website? Maybe enough of us can go there and bash their racist asses together evil face then see how nice they treat us!!!

Yeah so anyways it was pretty crappy. Theres this guy there who's a real smart-alleck and always has to reply/disagree with everything I post. He did it when I went back the forum after a few months of a hiatus. He started bashing me and my threads again so i fought back. Then instead of deleting his post the mod decides to delete my 10 WORD POST THAT SAID , i wasnt going to reply to him.

TEN WORDS!!!! That said I wasnt going to reply to him!!! He deleted that instead of deleting the other guys 3 paragraphs of stupidness. It probably because the guy is a veteran and cant be touched. I just thought it was really unfair. I still dont see why telling the administrator to delete his post to while he was at it was so offensive.

I emailed him. I'm still waiting for a reply.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:04 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

laughing out loud

Whats the website? Maybe enough of us can go there and bash their racist asses together evil face then see how nice they treat us!!!

Yeah so anyways it was pretty crappy. Theres this guy there who's a real smart-alleck and always has to reply/disagree with everything I post. He did it when I went back the forum after a few months of a hiatus. He started bashing me and my threads again so i fought back. Then instead of deleting his post the mod decides to delete my 10 WORD POST THAT SAID , i wasnt going to reply to him.

TEN WORDS!!!! That said I wasnt going to reply to him!!! He deleted that instead of deleting the other guys 3 paragraphs of stupidness. It probably because the guy is a veteran and cant be touched. I just thought it was really unfair. I still dont see why telling the administrator to delete his post to while he was at it was so offensive.

I emailed him. I'm still waiting for a reply.

What is the forum evil face They might get a visit from KMCDUDE evil face

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:06 AM
GCG
Red Bull

h*tp://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/index.php

I didnt link it so there would be no trace back at KMC.

TO WAAAAAAAAARRRRRR !

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:08 AM