KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My cat just fell off my bed

My cat just fell off my bed
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

My cat just fell off my bed

Seriously no expression he was scratching at my window and it was making a REALLY annoying screechy noise, so I threw a pen at him...the pen fell down behind the bed and he decided he needed to chase it. In leaping off the bed to run underneath it, he fell.

laughing

Stupid cat.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 07:53 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

laughing out loud my cats do that sometimes too. Funny as hell.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 07:55 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: My cat just fell off my bed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Seriously no expression he was scratching at my window and it was making a REALLY annoying screechy noise, so I threw a pen at him...the pen fell down behind the bed and he decided he needed to chase it. In leaping off the bed to run underneath it, he fell.

laughing

Stupid cat.

It's a sign shifty

Beware the Omen shifty

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:06 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

He's a black cat and it's Halloween.

I think he may be possessed.

no expression

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

laughing

Stupid cat.
one of my dogs chased my pants and shoes it so cute when the where pups now it just annoyin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:10 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

He's black and he may be possessed.

no expression

racist!!!!!!! no expression

yeah......not very funny......38,5 degrees celsius will do that to a guy no expression

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

My friend's cat fell asleep on a computer desk, and fell off with a thump. didn't manage to land on her feet. laughing out loud

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:15 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

cats are so much fun to play with happy

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:45 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing

Stupid cat.

lol

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:05 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Re: My cat just fell off my bed

laughing

Stupid cat.

\
laughing out loud my friends cat ran right into a wall when I tossed its bouncing ball across the room.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:07 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
\
laughing out loud my friends cat ran right into a wall when I tossed its bouncing ball across the room.

Before we moved here, we had a sliding glass door in our kitchen, and so many times he'd run into it....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:44 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Re: Re: My cat just fell off my bed

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
\
works better with a laser light pen

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:46 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Originally posted by Wickerman
racist!!!!!!! no expression

~wickerman~

... laughing

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:17 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

*sends in The Prince Of Wales Clone Army to retrieve the kitty* ninja

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:24 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

laughing

Stupid cat.

Cats are so smart stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:31 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

mine opens the shudders every morning. and she actually managed to pop out a screen on our basement window. she rules.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 04:45 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

My clone army returns defeated from its mission.

They are few in number and all a bit ruffed up.

Damn That Kitty !

(please log in to view the image)

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:57 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He's a black cat and it's Halloween.

I think he may be possessed.

no expression

If he starts crawling on the ceiling, call John Constantine.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 06:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

... my cats always jump on my back to sit on my shoulders. I look kinda like an old witch then. i don't know why they do it but they seem to enjoy it...

sane

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:12 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Before we moved here, we had a sliding glass door in our kitchen, and so many times he'd run into it....

the full glass doors ?

my dog always runs into them in my house yes

idiot dog big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:21 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote