KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » oH,NO! There is a red back lose...In my room

oH,NO! There is a red back lose...In my room
Started by: kmcdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Shocked oH,NO! There is a red back lose...In my room

This is a true story,Red backs are spiders that kill in one bite,Today I saw one in the corner of my room,forgot about it,now it is gone sad And it's time for me to go sleepy bye's.........with a lose deadly spider in my room sad

**** you God..........screw you man sad

I COULD DIE AND BE DEAD TOMMOROW FROM THIS SPIDER IF IT BITES ME!!!!!!

do you care? NO mad

KMCDUDE HIS HERE GOD YOU ***** mad COME TAKE ME sad I KNOW YOU ARE GUNNA KILL ME IN A FORM OF A REDBACK SPIDER

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:59 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

i'm sure the spider wont bite you unless you hit him first...or maybe the spider will bite you if you have drugs in your room and it got high erm

i'm just tying to get you to smile blink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:09 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolflet
i'm sure the spider wont bite you unless you hit him first...or maybe the spider will bite you if you have drugs in your room and it got high erm

i'm just tying to get you to smile blink

It could bite me while I am asleep

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:10 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

You should sleep on the couch erm

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:13 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Your asleep at 8:15pmblink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:14 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

i go to bed at 6pm big grin
although it is 6:16..i have a meeting to go to sad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:16 AM
Hazardous

You suck miffed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:17 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

You should sleep on the couch erm

I cant My brothers mate is asleep on there

My girlfriend could also possibly be coming over,but I will not sleep with her tonight cause I have a cold sad I am thinking about not saying nothing and she can have my bed and I will sleep out on the porch or something evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:18 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Your asleep at 8:15pmblink

Ummmm.......What time would YOU go to sleep if you had to get up at 5 in the morning?

Some of us have JOBS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:19 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

You suck miffed

Your just jealous cause I can wake up early and catch the sunrise while being chased by police because I'm outside during curfew miffed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:20 AM
Hazardous

Your just jealous cause well I got nothing but Im sure your still jealous miffed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:21 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Your just jealous cause well I got nothing but Im sure your still jealous miffed

You have $4 dollors....hey! i just found out why you make us pay up $4!! eek!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:23 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by kmcdude
Ummmm.......What time would YOU go to sleep if you had to get up at 5 in the morning?

Some of us have JOBS

Some of us juggle jobs and study,....and I'd still go to bed later than 8:30 anyway.

You have dollors....hey! i just found out why you make us pay up !! eek!

Why? miffed

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:33 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

This is a true story,Red backs are spiders that kill in one bite,Today I saw one in the corner of my room,forgot about it,now it is gone sad And it's time for me to go sleepy bye's.........with a lose deadly spider in my room sad

do you care? NO mad

KMCDUDE HIS HERE GOD YOU ***** mad COME TAKE ME sad I KNOW YOU ARE GUNNA KILL ME IN A FORM OF A REDBACK SPIDER

It's called a Black Widow.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:08 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:11 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

do you care? NO mad

oh I love spiders evil face

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:19 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by DarkC
It's called a Black Widow.

Black Widow is part of the same family as the Redback only difference between the 2 is the place they live and the Black Widow doesn't have the red dorsal strip.

if it is a Redback just make sure u dont put your hand or something in the web. because the Redback hardly ever leaves its web it will not come after you to bite you. anyway most bites from a Redback are innafective because they have really small jaws. If you are bitten put ice on the bite area. do not apply pressure this will make the pain worse, collect the spider then go to the docter.

easy.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:39 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Answer hostility with love.
Just give the spider one big hug.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:44 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm bored so it's time to stereotype.

American Way: Blow it up.
Australian Way: Get drunk.
French Way: Give your room to the spider.
German Way: Same as Australian but you need to eat more sausages.
Japanese Way: Build a robot to kill it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:06 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by HBK
I'm bored so it's time to stereotype.

American Way: Blow it up.
Australian Way: Get drunk.
French Way: Give your room to the spider.
German Way: Same as Australian but you need to eat more sausages.
Japanese Way: Build a robot to kill it.

well seeing as though the Redback spider is only found in Australia the American, French, German and Japanese wouldn't have to do anything.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:09 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote