KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Crap!

Crap!
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Shocked Crap!

I hate this stupid ass humid weather...it brings out all the buggies and spiders....*shudders*

I went for a walk the other day and I had to constantly dodge flying bugs! they were everywhere

what kind of weather do you guys hate, and why?

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:10 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Deep freeze. Guess why.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:11 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

you don't say, I love the cold, but don't mind the heat

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:11 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I hate the cold. I don't know why but I hate being cold. I guess it is the fact that it is easier to cool yourself off then keep warm. Of course I live where it gets really cold in the winter.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:12 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

i hate hot weather and love cold weather.......i can walk around in the cold with a short-sleeve shirt on and everyone else looking like huh?

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:13 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I hate the cold. I don't know why but I hate being cold. I guess it is the fact that it is easier to cool yourself off then keep warm. Of course I live where it gets really cold in the winter.

it's the other way around...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:14 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by justjakk
i hate hot weather and love cold weather.......i can walk around in the cold with a short-sleeve shirt on and everyone else looking like huh?

same here^-^

I can handle the cold...but hot weather is just....GAH!
hmmm...I also find it very hard to concentrate in school on hot daysyes

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:16 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by justjakk

You will regret saying that once you've spent a winter in Calgary, Canada.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:19 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Originally posted by RagingSilent
same here^-^

I can handle the cold...but hot weather is just....GAH!
hmmm...I also find it very hard to concentrate in school on hot daysyes

Do you have air conditioning? Last year my school was under constructioning and we did not have it in the building. I know I said I like the heat but that was to much for me. We had two weeks of 90 degree weather. They even let us out of school early.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:20 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

try up in the mountians down here...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:21 PM
King of Blades
The King

Do you have air conditioning? Last year my school was under constructioning and we did not have it in the building. I know I said I like the heat but that was to much for me. We had two weeks of 90 degree weather. They even let us out of school early.

only 90 degrees? please, you can cook an egg on the street from where I come from, and you still have to go to school w/ no air conditioning...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:22 PM
Roulette
Freak

In most classrooms, yessmile....buuuut...cuz I'm a senior, I spend most of my time in the senior centre classrooms...which have no air conditioningO.O...which sucks big time!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:25 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Originally posted by AOR
only 90 degrees? please, you can cook an egg on the street from where I come from, and you still have to go to school w/ no air conditioning...

yes Sure did. The school board said we could either have a bunch of half days or extend the school year to make up for the days we miss. The really sad thing is that we still had to extend the school year because we had to many half days. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:27 PM
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by AOR

jeezum rice-.-..that sounds insane...I couldn't handle that.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:27 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Are you serious? We have NO a/c in ANY room, and from the end of March till we get out in June, it's like that every day...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Originally posted by AOR

It gets that hot around but not to often. A friend of mine actually fried in egg on his sidewalk and then ate it for a 10$ bet.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:29 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by AOR

Sit on frozen peas!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:31 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It gets that hot around but not to often. A friend of mine actually fried in egg on his sidewalk and then ate it for a 10$ bet.

When my friends and I were younger, we used to go around frying eggs on people's cars.

It works better; black especially! big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes Sure did. The school board said we could either have a bunch of half days or extend the school year to make up for the days we miss. The really sad thing is that we still had to extend the school year because we had to many half days. laughing out loud

hehebig grin...well they gave you some freedom there^^...but extending the school year? those bastards!
half days...I haven't had one of them in a while^-^

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:32 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by DarkC
You will regret saying that once you've spent a winter in Calgary, Canada.
then i guess i should be glad i live in alabama

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 04:36 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote