KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Has KMC, or Raz, considered making an Argument Forum

whatcha thaninkal?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
oh my A1 thats an ingenious idea!? where do you come up with this stuff eek! 1 20.00%
hmmm, interesting...id like to hear more 1 20.00%
Its been done... 1 20.00%
wow A1, youre just so dead sexy. and your vastly superior intellect combined with your sexiness warrants the attention of all females here shifty 0 0%
dude...How many flippin times do I have to tell you, leave me alone! consider me dead. look ignore me. I dont exist. Dude thats Gross! thats disgusting! What the HELL! 1 20.00%
NO! I am Raz. This thread will be closed! 1 20.00%
Who thinks I should be a Mod big grin shifty cool 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Has KMC, or Raz, considered making an Argument Forum
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Question Has KMC, or Raz, considered making an Argument Forum

a forum to let these biznitches finally talk their asses off and not clog up the OTF GDF and all the f's on this forum. a place for the morons here who dont get along to just argue it out.

whatcha think?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:21 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

That's basically what te OTF was for.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:27 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I Have Spoken.

Dammit. Voting is Overrated.. I voted in the November Ellections.. "Choice one or two, push red button to submit"

Over and done with...

The Rice Crispies where good thought.

Oh on topic still..

It was sugested many times...

By many Different people...

Including me.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:27 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

um no. That would lead to so much member bashing. Starting an argument forum is like asking for a WW3 among the boards.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:29 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

... Hummmmm WW3...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:30 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um no. That would lead to so much member bashing. Starting an argument forum is like asking for a WW3 among the boards.

WOAH! did you create that sig!!?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:31 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

We have forums like that, it's OTF and on a less extent GDF.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:33 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

messed ...what was that im sorry i was staring at Charlize Theron...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:37 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

An argument forum? On these message boards? Dude, people get banned for having a point of view that doesnt conform to the moderator's. If they started up an argument forum, everyone would be banned within the first couple of days. no expression

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:46 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Kosta
An argument forum? On these message boards? Dude, people get banned for having a point of view that doesnt conform to the moderator's. If they started up an argument forum, everyone would be banned within the first couple of days. no expression

lol how true that is...im not thinking,though inevitably it would turn out this way, but a forum or thread where X who has a problem with Y go to and just have it out..instead of arguing in a legitimate thread and having it possibly get closed

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:49 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Kosta

Please don' t generalize.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:21 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol how true that is...im not thinking,though inevitably it would turn out this way, but a forum or thread where X who has a problem with Y go to and just have it out..instead of arguing in a legitimate thread and having it possibly get closed

Ahhhhh memmories.

Awww Nobody else voted "I am god and this thread will be closed"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 09:20 AM