KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Welcome to My World.

Welcome to My World.
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Welcome to My World.

I live in a world of cartoons, everything I see is animated. What is the world like in your head?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:31 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I live in a world of cartoons, everything I see is animated. What is the world like in your head?
aw tht awsome

things in my head hmm disturbed sporty and music with a lil animation if u understood tht then u'll know exactly wht it is like in my head

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:33 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

laughing out loud Yeah I have Eminem playing 24/7

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:34 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

laughing out loud Yeah I have Eminem playing 24/7
hmm i have encore playin right now after tht a few songs by MLTR and MCR

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:36 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries
Godess of chaos

Im listening to simple plan

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:38 PM
Aries is currently offline Click here to Send Aries a Private Message Find more posts by Aries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

kool who again?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:40 PM
snehin
Darth wolf

i have to go to buy CDs now be back in 1 and a half hour

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:41 PM
Sancty
-

the world in my head... Wel its kinda blurry...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:42 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Re: Welcome to My World.

Atm a sad, colorless, highly polluted, chaotic world.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:45 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

sad Mine is kinda like a blurry dream

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:03 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

dark. cold and lovely

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:20 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
dark. cold and lovely
dark?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:20 PM
overlord
OD'd

I know a song called 'welcome to my world' and it's the stupidest sappiest and most retarded song I have ever heard.

Those ugly guys who made it up really thought eight year olds would relate to them, what a bunch of morons.. evil face

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 06:40 PM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

my head is filled with fairy tale like things..i don't see the world for what it really is

plus some..more unexplored parts..i'm not quite sure of yet

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 06:51 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by Sun Ce
my head is filled with fairy tale like things..i don't see the world for what it really is

plus some..more unexplored parts..i'm not quite sure of yet
everyone has some unexplored parts of their head

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

My world is really just a big blur of factory's,drinking,smoking,and sleeping.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:12 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

my world?... im alone, where its dark, no1 2 bother me,alone with my tv, PS2 n my computer plus horror movies.

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:14 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

The world of bun bun. Tis a place to go when need comfort or need a laugh, Bun bun's world can be a great home for all. With songs playing 24-7 and visions of guys n girls bouncing around. But one can get lost in bun bun's world there are cracks in the happyness that are dark and very lonely so watch your step or you may be sucked in.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:17 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Bun Bun
The world of bun bun. Tis a place to go when need comfort or need a laugh, Bun bun's world can be a great home for all. With songs playing 24-7 and visions of guys n girls bouncing around. But one can get lost in bun bun's world there are cracks in the happyness that are dark and very lonely so watch your step or you may be sucked in.

Wow,there was something about that that sounded................touching. smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:19 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

I'm going to do my best to explain the theory behind my brain.

Think of lots of sand. Ocean is near. Very sunny with a nice breeze blowing. Looking up in the sky I see perfect clouds. I see lots of birds flying around and enjoying them selves in the sun.

Now.....

Take away the sun. The birds disappeared and the ocean evaporated. Sand was just an illusion that you don't see anymore. And the clouds were just a mere reflection from the sand from the sun that never existed. Now, what am I left with?

Last edited by Sgt. Hairy on Nov 11th, 2005 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 02:58 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote