KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser

Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser
Started by: GCG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

Miljour was taken to the hospital and then to jail.

no expression Ouch !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:36 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

??
What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:37 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mattador
??
What the f**k?

If you look below your waist, you will see an extremity with a sack underneath. In that sack are your balls.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:39 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

If I was handing that taser I would aim for that bastards balls. If you go on a rampage in your birthday suit assaulting women and breaking stuff you need to get your balls fried right of.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
If I was handing that taser I would aim for that bastards balls. If you go on a rampage in your birthday suit assaulting women and breaking stuff you need to get your balls fried right of.

Hear, hear!!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

haha, sucked in

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by GCG
If you look below your waist, you will see an extremity with a sack underneath. In that sack are your balls.

No shit! really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:41 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Makes me wonder what would you say about a repeated pedophile offender laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:42 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by GCG
Makes me wonder what would you say about a repeated pedophile offender laughing out loud

I would vote for a punishment in which a cage full of starved rats is placed on the genitals of such a monster.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:45 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by mattador
No shit! really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No ; you dont find shit in that area ; unless you.................. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:47 AM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by GCG
No ; you dont find shit in that area ; unless you.................. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya never know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:08 AM
Deano

accident my left bollock

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:10 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
La Vierge

Re: Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser

Originally posted by GCG
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

no expression Ouch !

Accidentely....

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:12 AM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL first he got his nads toasted...........tis the season and looks like somoene is getting some um chesnuts roastedsmile Do I think it was an accident? My question is how can it be an accident if he pulled the taser to use it how can you miss a torso vs testicles what did the naked guy do jump on top of the taser haha.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:17 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Imagine a barb stuck into your testicle. Thats enough pain. Let alone the voltage frying the eggs.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:18 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GCG

Wow! Never seen that before...

Ooops! I think it's being sick.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:31 AM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by GCG

no expression Ouch !

omg laughing

I agree yes

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:53 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shazam_in_sinc

BOY i LOVE TESTICLES!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:07 AM
shazam_in_sinc is currently offline Click here to Send shazam_in_sinc a Private Message Find more posts by shazam_in_sinc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Wow, then again I'm not surprised. I think they should just come on out and say it. "Yeah I shocked him in the nuts. What else was I supposed to do. Sure the torso would have shocked him a bit, but the nuts?! Man, that'll teach him to streak and stalk as well as vandalize property in the nude." He'd get my respects...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:14 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by shazam_in_sinc
BOY i LOVE TESTICLES!

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:45 AM