KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Awesome Site!

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yay 1 50.00%
Nay 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Awesome Site!
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Awesome Site!

Oh my god, I am just bedazzled by all of this:

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?powerfulone1987

Is It Comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:38 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Indeed it is Comprehensible...

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:40 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Spam.. All you have to do is change the title of the thread thought.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:42 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't think this would be spam.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:44 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well since it isnt like his site i dont really consider it spam it isnt like he is trying to promote his site he is just trying to tell us of a site that he likes and thought others might enjoy it too

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:46 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
(...)

NO!

Just, "AWSOME SITE" sounds a bit off, but here is the mass population to disagree wit me.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:47 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

who really cares if it is comprehensible because honestly ive never heard that word in my entire life

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

No, its just what he puts at the end of each post, fvcking ticks me off.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:50 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:52 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol.

huh

wow, I am impressed, I shall now bow down and lick your shoes. you have proven yourself superiour by writting text in full caps.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:53 AM
DeNiro

lol.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Crash he just did exactly what we are talking about in our other thread about getting people pissed off ooo man how ironic man i give him props for that one he just made me laugh for at last 20 seconds

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:56 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Collects Props*

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:00 AM
DeNiro

ok now ur done

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:01 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I am, night all.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:02 AM
DeNiro

thats what makes me mad about kmc

see in high school i could say that to any person and they will shutup on the stop since u can actully do something there but since we are on the computer we cant do anything and people get away with alot more shi-t i think there should be a way that u can kick a persons ass through the computer

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:04 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

And what did I do to evoke this.

I said nothing to offend you, if anything I agreed with you and consented, until I just read your last post that is because I just had to know where all of this is coming from.

And no one has the right to put their hands on anyone just because the other person would "shut up" when told by someone who has no right to tell them what to do.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:07 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by DeNiro
thats what makes me mad about kmc

see in high school i could say that to any person and they will shutup on the stop since u can actully do something there but since we are on the computer we cant do anything and people get away with alot more shi-t i think there should be a way that u can kick a persons ass through the computer

You are HUGE thats why, You could break me in half,

See, thats whats fun about being in a College Combat class with a teacher that shows you how to kill people bare handed.

People think youa re deffenceless, But Not anymore when they are litterly looking up at you.
With that, you get that whole accomplishment / revenge feeling.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:07 AM
DeNiro

And what did I do to evoke this.

I said nothing to offend you, if anything I agreed with you and consented, until I just read your last post that is because I just had to know where all of this is coming from.

And no one has the right to put their hands on anyone just because the other person would "shut up" when told by someone who has no right to tell them what to do.

because u said is it comprehensible again well youll just keep saying it cause u like to i guess but im a very werid personalty if someone doesnt listen to me i get mad and then i also have a anger problem so really it has nothing to do with u but more with i just get mad dont think and my outcomes arent usally good

and im used to having kids just do what i say so then i get the idea that i have every right to tell people what to do and when they dont listen i get mad and the whole process starts over again

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:23 AM
DeNiro

and arent i funny in my beggining posts i was sticking up for u then i wanted to kill u and now i dont care at all and if u were here right now i would prolly be really nice to u since i get over my anger really fast with a short but very bad tempertamtrum

as i said before very werid personality but kids at school find it great so at least i get away with it with people not still liking me

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:26 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by DeNiro
(...) im a very werid personalty if someone doesnt listen to me i get mad and then i also have a anger problem(...)

laughing out loud I'm goign to use that line.... It sounds so, Pyscotic.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:26 AM