KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I bid you a very fond farewell

I bid you a very fond farewell
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Laugh I bid you a very fond farewell

Look at KMC now.. It's turned into a bunch of sadistic idiots who have nothing better to do than to make fun of someone, bringing up the subject of their fiance when it has nothing to do with it. Well Im tired of it. Im tired of the noobs. I may check back next year on KMC's status and see if any of the new losers have left. I hope this note gets out to those who've actually been here a while and actually have befriended me. Anywho, Bye. I've got better things to do then be insulted by a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their time.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:37 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Re: I bid you a very fond farewell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Look at KMC now.. It's turned into a bunch of sadistic idiots who have nothing better to do than to make fun of someone, bringing up the subject of their fiance when it has nothing to do with it. Well Im tired of it. Im tired of the noobs. I may check back next year on KMC's status and see if any of the new losers have left. I hope this note gets out to those who've actually been here a while and actually have befriended me. Anywho, Bye. I've got better things to do then be insulted by a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their time.

AND GOOD RIDDONS YA BIATCH ASS MOTHER F***!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:39 AM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

it's riddance, you idiot

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Sorry, but I'm not leaving.

Unless I get banned, Which i really have to wonder Why i am not banned yet.

Tssh. Because I'm sleeping with Raz thats why.

Wait did I just say that?

Oh you wern't talking abotu me.

NVM then. smile

Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Bye sad You had better come back stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:40 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Spearhead
it's riddance, you idiot

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:40 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Goodbye no expression and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

You insulted me

It is a Joke by the way

Last edited by Null on Dec 2nd, 2005 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by Spearhead
it's riddance, you idiot

duh ya numbnuts, it ma slang fo sho my crack bee!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Originally posted by Ladyluck

Bye sad You had better come back stick out tongue

agreed...don't let a bunch of azzhats get to you

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:42 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Re: Re: I bid you a very fond farewell

Originally posted by El_NINO
AND GOOD RIDDONS YA BIATCH ASS MOTHER F***!!!

Shut the hell up and leave her alone you little get.

and now I die..

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:42 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Re: Re: Re: I bid you a very fond farewell

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Shut the hell up and leave her alone you little get.

comming from someone whos sig is like something i shit everyday that means nothing.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:44 AM
Ladyluck

comming from someone whos sig is like something i shit everyday that means nothing.

That doesn't even make sense. Can you just shut up?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:45 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

rich coming from someone without a sig

funny how the quality of a picture at the end of someone's post is not an indication of anything meaningful, yet that's all you focus on

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:45 AM
Kharhmah

Re: Re: Re: Re: I bid you a very fond farewell

You shit little cartoon dolls?

God, what do you eat?

and now I die..

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

eek! rolling on floor laughing ur mean

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by Ladyluck
That doesn't even make sense. Can you just shut up?

Oh no watch out... a sig with the word ride on it is way better.

Null

Stay to piss off el nino eek!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:47 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It's Funny When There's A Goth Dude On There....But Not When You Make A Member Leave. mad

please respond to my PM Thorin

Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Oh no watch out... a sig with the word ride on it is way better.
Banned yes

King of Blades
The King

I wouldn't recommend this type of bickering especially with someone as low as him. The Post certainly carries value as the n00b she spoke of, is staring us right in the face...

King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote