KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Horse-Play In School?

Horse-Play In School?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Shocked Horse-Play In School?

Should horse play be taken so seriously in school? I dont know how it is in your schools but just this morning my friends Tim and Shawn were shoving each other and pretending to fight (this is how my friends normally act and they were just playing around. It wasnt any major.), and All of a sudden a teacher comes up and grabs them by the collar and takes them to the office and I just see Tim walking off with this "What the fu**" expression on his face. They got A-School! That's so freaking retarded.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 06:45 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Well at our school they do take it seriously and suspend anyone who does horseplay.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:35 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf mates

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:36 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Bring back Corproal Punishment. BAH

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:37 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have horses in your school? eek! Man, I wish I had horses, I could have became a jockey and made millions by going on "A question of sport" and "They think its all over".

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:38 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

f u c k corpal punishment. Wait I am not one of the trouble makers so.... Bring Back Corpral Punishment.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love horses

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Dec 8th, 2005 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bloigen
You have horses in your school? eek! Man, I wish I had horses, I could have became a jockey and made millions by going on "A question of sport" and "They think its all over".

Funny.....no expression
Originally posted by Zatch
f u c k corpal punishment. Wait I am not one of the trouble makers so.... Bring Back Corpral Punishment.

None of us are trouble makers either, but the littlest things done at this school are taken SO seroiously.
And then just the afternoon right before we got let out my friend Chris got into a fight with a girl and got maced in the eyes by a cop. That's bullshit.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shnergen

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Woah they seem to be taking it a little to serious if you ask me. I would do something about that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:43 PM
Kelly_Bean

Woah they seem to be taking it a little to serious if you ask me. I would do something about that.

Yeah. There are fights every week at our school but none get this serious...And the retarded thing was, it wasnt as brutal as any other fight that happens here, yet the cops showed up and Chris got maced. You have NO idea how stupid our school takes measures.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:45 PM
The Red

That is way worse then at our school. They just don't go around macing kids for something stupid as that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
Kelly_Bean

That is way worse then at our school. They just don't go around macing kids for something stupid as that.

Yeah, I never actually knew they would either. But speaking of Tim and Shawn I still cant believe they got one of the worst form of punishment (at our school) given.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:22 PM
mentalguy
Ooh-Rah

my princy is pretty cool bout that

"Shootings like this are a symptom of a sick culture, at some levels and extremes. Guns are a tool. Make the tool go away, if you remotely can, and the sickness remains." -Charon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:49 PM
mentalguy is currently offline Click here to Send mentalguy a Private Message Find more posts by mentalguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

our schools not that strict as long as you dont get in the teachers way they dont really care...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:14 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by mentalguy
my princy is pretty cool bout that

We have like...3 principles.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:24 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Should horse play be taken so seriously in school? I dont know how it is in your schools but just this morning my friends Tim and Shawn were shoving each other and pretending to fight (this is how my friends normally act and they were just playing around. It wasnt any major.), and All of a sudden a teacher comes up and grabs them by the collar and takes them to the office and I just see Tim walking off with this "What the fu**" expression on his face. They got A-School! That's so freaking retarded.

I would have ran away

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:37 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I would have ran away

Yeah...and the consequences would've been even more severe!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:15 PM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

at our school, they charge us 100+ dollars for doing little things like throwing a snowball!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:23 PM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Yeah...and the consequences would've been even more severe!

Not if they caught me

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:40 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote