KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ladies.. Gentlemen. help

?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Make your move, what can you loose? happy 4 66.67%
Football player? Bah. You dont have a chance with him. 0 0%
Do whatever you want, its not my life 0 0%
I have to go poopie 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ladies.. Gentlemen. help
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Love Ladies.. Gentlemen. help

Okay so teres this guy at school who is way way out of my league. Hes a junior, hes hot, and he plays football. From the few times we've spoken he has been very nice to me but we've barely shared two words. He has alot of girls after him.. and i mean alot.. like half the school. I think its good enough to just gaze at him from afar and daydream but my friend says that i should be an aggressor because I'm pretty enough to take the plunge. What do you say? embarrasment

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:36 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Go straight to him and talk. He'll be impressed your 'brave'.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:40 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
Okay so teres this guy at school who is way way out of my league. Hes a junior, hes hot, and he plays football. From the few times we've spoken he has been very nice to me but we've barely shared two words. He has alot of girls after him.. and i mean alot.. like half the school. I think its good enough to just gaze at him from afar and daydream but my friend says that i should be an aggressor because I'm pretty enough to take the plunge. What do you say? embarrasment
Originally posted by Dark Envy
Go straight to him and talk. He'll be impressed your 'brave'.
yes

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:41 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Go for it, you're not obese, disfigured, or a bimbo. He'll love ya big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:41 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Truthfully if you're anything like me I just go for my own kind of people. I pay no mind to people who think they're better than everyone else, and usually when someone's hot, plays football, and way out of your league...they're usually snooty. But hey that's just my op.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:42 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ninja ur now im more nervous, but really thanks.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:42 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Truthfully if you're anything like me I just go for my own kind of people. I pay no mind to people who think they're better than everyone else, and usually when someone's hot, plays football, and way out of your league...they're usually snooty. But hey that's just me.
Hes not snooty at all stick out tongue just not very ... bright.

There arnt really clicks at my school so not alot of people choose a group in which they want to date

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:43 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Just go for it. Go Straight to him, say hi, ask for a date. Simple.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:44 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by silver_tears
Go for it, you're not obese, disfigured, or a bimbo. He'll love ya big grin
wow laughing irene is always straight forward with her posts wink

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:45 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Take the chance. Take a plunge stick out tongue

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:46 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Hes not snooty at all stick out tongue just not very ... bright.

There arnt really clicks at my school so not alot of people choose a group in which they want to date

Lucky you. erm I thought it was that way everywhere. But anywho, I prefer it this way. It's easier to find whom I can hang out with more easily and have fun with.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:46 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by -hh-
wow laughing irene is always straight forward with her posts wink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:48 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, there are many things to be considered. If his not being smart is something you dislike, don't overlook it just because he's "hot" and a football player. Don't ever settle if you're not happy.

However, if he's someone you genuinely like and he is not the kind of guy to just date overly popular girls and all that (not insinuating you aren't popular) then you have a shot. The worst he could say is no, and in this case you think he's out of your league anyway. He could also say yes. You've got nothing to lose.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:48 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Also, if you get rejected, make sure girls are every, then give him a expected kiss...a long one. Then break it, walk away, then your the next popular girl in school happy

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:49 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Woah lots of responsise

AC; hes really nice and hes funny and has a great personality, i usally do like smart guys but there arnt very many at my school. And the ones that are are usally mean

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm just saying. If him not being smart is something that you do dislike a lot, don't settle just because he has other things going. Because intelligence is a great quality, being "hot" and able to play football isn't a good enough reason to solely date someone.

Though you HAVE said he's nice and funny and has a great personality. On the flipside, you said you've only spoke a few times. So you should be sure that you're not just assuming he's all these good things because you like him. It's happened to me. If you like ONE thing about someone to such an extreme, everything they do will seem great almost. Which isn't always the case.

I'd advise getting to know the guy better first.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:59 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Re: Ladies.. Gentlemen. help

I'll tell ya what. When I started High School....I fell in love with the Head Cheerleader....now she was a Junior at the time, and I was just a Freshman...but like you, I thought it was better to stay afar and daydream about her than make any kind of move.

All my friends said that I should just go for it ( but they were just hoping that I would flop on my face and end up getting hit ), but in taking their advice, and overcoming my nervousness and talking to this girl that I had placed so high on a pedestal....it turned out that her and I become very good friends and by the time that she graduated...I was glad that I made my move, rather than do nothing and let the chance to get to know her slip through my fingers.

I say you should talk to him...flirt with him and let him know that you are interested. If he isn't...then he will let you know ( and I know rejection hurts and sux ), but in the end you will feel better knowing that you at least tried and didn't let something like that pass you by. But if he is....well then my dear...you will be well on your way !

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:12 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Before I continue however, as an older fart speaking to you, the guy (football star, seemingly hot, older, with lots of other girls chasing him) probably wants nothing more than to get in your pants. If that's what you want, go for it, I'm sure he will accommodate your request.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:21 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Originally posted by BobbyD
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Before I continue however, as an older fart speaking to you, the guy (football star, seemingly hot, older, with lots of other girls chasing him) probably wants nothing more than to get in your pants. If that's what you want, go for it, I'm sure he will accommodate your request.

Now that is sterotyping ! Sure...guys in their teens are thinking a lot about sex...but there are some that would rather have the company of a intelligent and wonderful woman rather than a roll in the hay !

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:22 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

AD, while for the most part what you said it true, this is not your typical high school male.....this is the studly, hot football player who is "usually" a guy that gets his pick of the ass that falls into his lap.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:26 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote