KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sick Disturbing Thoughts

Sick Disturbing Thoughts
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

Sick Disturbing Thoughts

ever had any? im sure you have. post em here if uve got the guts

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:36 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"That girl is totally going to be hot as hell when she's about 16." *this is thought when the girl is like 5 or 6*

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i've been talking to people any just thought;
"i wonder what will happen if i just punch them in the face?"

i've also gone through and planned out how i'd cripple one of the guys i know (and kill his family)

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Many times, when chavs are talking to me.. I'm thinking.. hmm, how CAN i make them back into that busy road?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:26 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What would happen if I bent her over and went to town on her"

"She's sleeping, it won't hurt her"

Joke.
Or is it?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:38 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Better be a joke kid, or I'll have to concider this sick thought: what will last longer; your screaming or your bleeding

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:46 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
"That girl is totally going to be hot as hell when she's about 16." *this is thought when the girl is like 5 or 6*

i've had that sam eexact thought, but not that young. like when harry potter first came out, i was like... "dude, give that hermione chick a few years and she'll be hella hot!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:49 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Better be a joke kid, or I'll have to consider this sick thought: what will last longer; your screaming or your bleeding

Well that's just sad.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:49 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Well, alot of times I've thought of hireing like.. oh 5 clowns to gang rape this girl at my school and video tape it and sell it to people. messed messed up i know.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:52 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Beats having to fantasise about sneaking up to sleeping (underage?) girls to get your rocks of

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Beats having to fantasise about sneaking up to sleeping (underage?) girls to get your rocks of

I have weird thoughts like..once I passes this spiked fence and wondered what would happen if you feel on it from a height... messed ..and i kind of immagined it with out wanting to...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:54 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

messed ow.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:55 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Just wondering if i could ever be able to run, knock someone out from behind and take their wallet shifty

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:57 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

That has happened for real several times. In quite a few occasions the poor sbujects of the event got their bottom jaw pierced by one of the spikes and were in tourment for hours before medics finally cut them loose

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:59 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by random task
i've had that sam eexact thought, but not that young. like when harry potter first came out, i was like... "dude, give that hermione chick a few years and she'll be hella hot!"

Everybody thought that.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:02 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grow up.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:04 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I didnt stick out tongue I was like "Hey that ron guy sure is cute" stick out tongue CAuse i was like 11 or something when the movie came out.. 10 iunno i forgot.

and now its like "daaaammmn that boii is fioooone"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:04 PM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

i once thought of how much it wopuld hurt to cut my balls off and decided against it. shortly after that i thought about doing it to other people

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:00 AM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

feed someone till they explode

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:06 AM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lowrider370
feed someone till they explode

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:09 AM