KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Assassins or Bounty Hunters.....

Are Bounty Hunters cooler than Assassins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bounty Hunters 3 33.33%
Assassins 6 66.67%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Assassins or Bounty Hunters.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assassins or Bounty Hunters.....

which of the two is cooler?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assassins are better.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:17 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Boba Fett, Samus Aran, and Capitan Falcon would roundhouse kick any assassin.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:20 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assassins I think.

It always seems epic that there's someone specifically trained to take people out.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:21 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would rather be a bounty hunter.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:23 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Assasins kill anyone for anybody if the price is right, no matter what the victim is or did. Bountyhunters atleast go after people who have done something wrong. Both are mere tools, but the hands moving the bountyhunter seem a bit more fair to me

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:27 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando
Boba Fett, Samus Aran, and Capitan Falcon would roundhouse kick any assassin.

Even Agent 47?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:31 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

Assassins

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:34 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what seems mad about assassins.

If people want something done in a serious way and are willing to pay anything. They go to an assassin.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bounty hunters dont have to kill to get the job done.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:38 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither do assasins, wait a minute...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
bounty hunters dont have to kill to get the job done.

Exactly.

Assassins are a last resort. If a top bounty hunter fails, you call an assassin. If a top assassin fails.......you call a better one. Not a bounty hunter.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:48 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

Assassins are a last resort. If a top bounty hunter fails, you call an assassin. If a top assassin fails.......you call a better one. Not a bounty hunter.

-AC

My thoughts exactly. Thats why assassins are way more cool.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:51 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think i have it in me to kill someone.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:57 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think i have it in me to kill someone.

Neither do I.

Random Fact: People who take Biology are more likely to kill that people who take Physics or Chemisty based subjects..

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:04 AM
Bushwacker

ninja

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:22 AM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i would rather be a bounty hunter.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 01:22 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Tough choice....BH get sick ass armour...Assassins cant wear heavy crap without people noticing what theyre doing

Oh my god, I sound like a nerd. Hell Ill pick Assassin no expression

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 01:26 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I'm sure Ninjas could take both bounty hunters AND assassins, unless pirates are involved, in which case everything goes to hell. And if we value our sanity, we'll leave robots and vampires right out of such a debate.

Hard to decide, both groups have some pretty "cool", if that's applicable, members in fiction, in real life though they're much like real life Private Investigators, that is far less glamorous. Still, I'll go with assassins, maybe it's just the whole Kill Bill thing still going on and all the other fictional assassins, and the concept seems a lot more impressive. Vincent from Collateral? A great movie, and a great character. Boba Fett? Yeah, he's cool, but had barely any lines, and got knocked into the Sarlac Pitt by a blind Solo, in a classic moment of unintentional slapstick.

And technically bounties aren't strictly limited to bad people, unless we are talking the type of bounty hunters who only chase down crooks who have have jumped bail. Like Stephanie Plum, from that book series (One for the Money etc)

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 02:04 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Assassins. cool

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 03:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote