KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Oh my God, have you guys been to the Matrix forum lately???

Oh my God, have you guys been to the Matrix forum lately???
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oh my God, have you guys been to the Matrix forum lately???

It's like a ghost town. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:34 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

You know your one of the few 03 people I've noticed with such a tiny avatar. Oh btw, much of the other forums are like that...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:36 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It's like a ghost town. Happy Dance

I know

Originally posted by AOR
You know your one of the few 03 people I've noticed with such a tiny avatar. Oh btw, much of the other forums are like that...

Um, no they aren't.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happihappisong

nope, i havn't

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:37 AM
happihappisong is currently offline Click here to Send happihappisong a Private Message Find more posts by happihappisong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Lana
I know

Um, no they aren't.

Go check the religion Forum, the Philosophy forum, trust me I'm right...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:38 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by AOR

Yeah, I'm too lazy to make it bigger. Who has the time these days? I don't. I've got other things to worry about, like . . . well hell, I'll go make it bigger. smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:39 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by AOR

Those are two forums, and the religion forum was never intended to have a lot of traffic. Most of the other forums on KMC are very active. I post in many of them.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:39 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Those are two forums....most of the other forums on KMC are very active. I post in many of them.

Well I was going to add more, but added to the Matrix forum, the Sig, the Game I think one of the Rp forums was empty, I'm sure the news and help fourms are empty. In my book those are considered a few...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

My Gandalf head is bigger now. I feel great about it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by AOR

I remember when the Matrix forums were hoppin'. All those guys were sooooooooo rude to anyone who was new, they'd get soooo pissy, it was funny. So I made a new thread there, just for them. smile To bad they'll never read it. sad

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:43 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by AOR
Well I was going to add more, but added to the Matrix forum, the Sig, the Game I think one of the Rp forums was empty, I'm sure the news and help fourms are empty. In my book those are considered a few...

I post regularly in the GDF, OTF, Music, Video Games (which I mod), Artwork and the subforums, and the RP forums. I also post on occasion in HP, LOTR, SW, MDF, and Comics.

All are quite active forums.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:43 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I usually don't post here anymore. I'm too busy watching Connan O'Brian or 24 and Alias DVDs.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:45 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

way bigger. but blurry.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:46 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I post regularly in the GDF, OTF, Music, Video Games (which I mod), Artwork and the subforums, and the RP forums. I also post on occasion in HP, LOTR, SW, MDF, and Comics.

All are quite active forums.

I'm not denying that they are not quite active, just like TTH isn't saying the MAtrix forum is a "ghost town". All I added to the conversation was that their are other forums like that. I should perhaps have reiterated the "right now" in the sentence. Than the actual general "are always" that may have been conveyed. My apologies if that was the case...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:47 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by silent dreams
way bigger. but blurry.

Yeah, I should sue Peter Jackson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:47 AM
King of Blades
The King

So happy to have helped....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:48 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by AOR
I'm not denying that they are not quite active, just like TTH isn't saying the MAtrix forum is a "ghost town". All I added to the conversation was that their are other forums like that. I should perhaps have reiterated the "right now" in the sentence. Than the actual general "are always" that may have been conveyed. My apologies if that was the case...

All i know is that my fingers were burning to make a new thread, and so I made this one. I hope you all enjoy it! big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:49 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by AOR

Well, Matrix IS a ghost town, there's really nothing left to discuss as it's all over and done with. And there are quite a few slow forums on KMC.....but for the most part, they're all quite active.

I remember for a while around when I joined, the only forums with more posts than Matrix were the GDF and OTF.....

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by AOR
So happy to have helped....

Thanks for reminding me!

King of Blades
The King

Well, Matrix IS a ghost town, there's really nothing left to discuss as it's all over and done with. And there are quite a few slow forums on KMC.....but for the most part, they're all quite active.

I remember for a while around when I joined, the only forums with more posts than Matrix were the GDF and OTF.....

I remember when the OTF was the only safe haven I would dare find a santuary. The people were nice, and when brawls ended up, the ended quickly. The humor was good and always fresh. But most of all the people were great. What ever happened to that time?

Btw, Lana do you remember the "Pure minded people" thread?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:53 AM